Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC is the 13th biggest football forum on the web

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
According to this site that ranks the biggest forums in every topic:

http://www.big-boards.com/kw/soccer/

Not bad for a club with a relatively "small" fanbase like BHAFC to have such a big presence on the net (although, unfortunately the CPFC board is ranked as the 3rd biggest overall).

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Palace BBS is the biggest single team one. Seems strange that a place like Croydon would have so many admirers.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
I'm not sure where they got the data for this table. Don't Arsenal, Chelsea, Milan and Real Madrid have their own boards? Also, if you sort by posts per member we get even higher (4th), but still behind CPFC.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Jim D said:
I'm not sure where they got the data for this table. Don't Arsenal, Chelsea, Milan and Real Madrid have their own boards? Also, if you sort by posts per member we get even higher (4th), but still behind CPFC.
The reason bbs is so popular is because it has an Away fans end.
A good percentage of bbs members are fans of other clubs, who enjoy going on there for the banter:D

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
bakesy said:
A good percentage of bbs members are fans of other clubs, who enjoy going on there for the banter:D

Bear in mind also that realy there's sod all else to do in Croydon other than posting, taking drugs and pimping their sisters.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
bakesy said:

The other Palace site has an away fan's end but it is just full of squabbling kids.

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
dougdeep said:
The other Palce site has an away fan's end but it is just full of squabbling kids.

It's a poor man's Rivals.

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
Jim D said:

They may have more than one board which perhaps dilutes the numbers.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
perth seagull said:
According to this site that ranks the biggest forums in every topic:

http://www.big-boards.com/kw/soccer/

Not bad for a club with a relatively "small" fanbase like BHAFC to have such a big presence on the net (although, unfortunately the CPFC board is ranked as the 3rd biggest overall).
This board and the Palace one are both absolute quality - but for different reasons. And to be honest, they're both insititutions now.

Big clubs tend to have several boards - none of which any busier than NSC or the BBS. Take West Ham - they have kumb, westhamonline and 2-bob. All of them are almost or as busy as NSC or the BBS, but none of them are anywhere near as good :clap2:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
eagles #1 said:
Bigger and better in all aspects arent we eh? :lolol:

Yes it must be heart warming to know that your away fans section is the most popular. :lolol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Does that include 3+ months of lost posts whilst NSC was down? If so it would be a bit higher probably?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
eagles #1 said:
Yes...The away fans section is thriving..:rolleyes:

True but you know how I have commented in the past about the poor standard of schooling up in SE25 ? Well, I think I rest my case due to the fact that the majority of posts in the 'Away Fans' section are from Palarse fans :lolol:

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
bhaexpress said:
True but you know how I have commented in the past about the poor standard of schooling up in SE25 ? Well, I think I rest my case due to the fact that the majority of posts in the 'Away Fans' section are from Palarse fans :lolol:
I hate to break this to you but it's a Palace site. The Palace fans outnumber the away fans by far. When the away fans post they're going to get a reaction from the Palace fans. Be a bit boring if Palace fans didnt reply wouldnt it...

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Don't ask how or why I found this thread but I checked the link, we are now down to 14th.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here