Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC I Spy

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Before the game you should be looking at Gully's Girls and trying to decide which one you'd like a go at first

During the game you should be looking at the football

At half time you should be looking at your burger

At the end of the game you should be looking for away fans to trip up on their way to catch the bus

Anything else is not only gay BAG but super-duper-gay.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Well I had a good look round the whole ground on Saturday a couple of times whilst eating my prawn sandwiches, so I reckon I saw everyone. That means I win.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
f*** off and polish your halo

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I spotted someone who I thought might be Stan Miguell, does that count?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I spotted someone who I thought might be Stan Miguell, does that count?

Was this him ?

dirty%20old%20man.jpg

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
There is a special thread for you now to go and be unnecessarily abusive, now please feck off into that thread. Many thanks.

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
There is a special thread for you now to go and be unnecessarily abusive, now please feck off into that thread. Many thanks.

Christ, you really are a fool.

Where have I been 'abusive'?

You have sworn.

What a hypocrite.

I have work to do, you f***ing twat.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Oh, the irony

That wasn't an unecessary and abusive post then ???. My point is WHY ???. I have made no reference to you, so why the post. This is a disease of NSC at the moment , there must be a lot of very unhappy , sad people out there. Why not just leave the thread, its just a bit of fun , nothing to take too seriously, its an ironic thread in itself.

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
That wasn't an unecessary and abusive post then ???. My point is WHY ???. I have made no reference to you, so why the post. This is a disease of NSC at the moment , there must be a lot of very unhappy , sad people out there. Why not just leave the thread, its just a bit of fun , nothing to take too seriously, its an ironic thread in itself.

Jesus Christ.

Just so that you know; I am very happy, have a great career, lots of friends, am very upbeat about my team and don't feel the need to post the banalities of my life on here.

Why? Because I saw the 'irony', and you didn't.

PS: I have no holidays planned, or any gambling tips.

Peace out.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

Bloody hell Mr B'stard, you consider SF's witticism abusive?

No wonder you had the mother of all flounces about REMF the other day. You said I was being abusive, and I was trying to work out where and how. But if your abuse tolerace threshold is that low, I'm not surprised you had a cow.

:thud:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Jesus Christ.

Just so that you know; I am very happy, have a great career, lots of friends, am very upbeat about my team and don't feel the need to post the banalities of my life on here.

Why? Because I saw the 'irony', and you didn't.

PS: I have no holidays planned, or any gambling tips.

Peace out.

Well this is no good at all.

You know ALL and SUNDRY want to know about your life and holidays and how do I get to XXX and all that stuff!!

Myself, Stinkers and Tubby Mondays absolutely love reading about things like that!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Bloody hell Mr B'stard, you consider SF's witticism abusive?

No wonder you had the mother of all flounces about REMF the other day. You said I was being abusive, and I was trying to work out where and how. But if your abuse tolerace threshold is that low, I'm not surprised you had a cow.

:thud:

Can I help it if I'm sensitive Alan :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here