Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nsc help required please

fatfingers

Aug 18, 2004
hove
Thinking or purchasing a new tv, What does the vast knowledge of nsc reccomend? i.e. lcd/plasma, make, size etc

budget arround £750.00 , but would like to include stand and possible dvd/surround sound if poss

cheers in advance for your help

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
do you have an HD source, if you don't or won't in the near future I'd go for CRT !!!

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
fatfingers said:
Have a xbox 360 ?
and would love to sample the hd quality it provides

have a look at currys dixons etc on-line, try and go for the better branded ones sony, panasonic, samsung etc etc etc. if your getting over 40inch get a plasma but your buget won't go that far ..

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
NMH said:
Are we going to have this thread EVERY month?

its better than working though :)

Tim

Tony 'The lizard' Bloom
Feb 18, 2006
Haywards Heath
REDLAND said:
have a look at currys dixons etc on-line, try and go for the better branded ones sony, panasonic, samsung etc etc etc. if your getting over 40inch get a plasma but your buget won't go that far ..

I would do that, get all the information, but would never buy from one of these shops, there only going to add on ££, just find out what TV you want from them then i would imagen there will be a cheaper place selling it.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Tim said:
I would do that, get all the information, but would never buy from one of these shops, there only going to add on ££, just find out what TV you want from them then i would imagen there will be a cheaper place selling it.

like www.froogle.co.uk

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
fatfingers said:
true, and will save me wasting money(hopefully):)

You should be able to get a good quality 32" for that. Richer Sounds or Play,com are good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here