Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Googlisms and their closest substitutes

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Brilliant!

I have had to explain to LOADS of people at work about Hiney Art. It's usually along the lines of:

"Hey Ian, I typed your name into Google last night and came across a pic of you as The Pope. What the **** is that all about"

"Well....... it's a long story......"

:lolol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Brilliant!

I have had to explain to LOADS of people at work about Hiney Art. It's usually along the lines of:

"Hey Ian, I typed your name into Google last night and came across a pic of you as The Pope. What the **** is that all about"

"Well....... it's a long story......"

That really is quality. It must be quality asking acquaintances to type your name into Google and them finding your head pasted onto iconic photographs from the last 100 years. :lolol:

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
"I even had to fold it in" is top ... out of six results.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
I have access to a few tools which have highlighted the following as amusing top ranked terms for NSC:

Short Crap Jokes (1st)
Tottenham Hotspur Jokes (1st)
Fancy Dress Sluts (2nd)
Bukkake Pronunciation (3rd)
Paula Radcliffe Pissing (3rd)
Dogging Sites North East (3rd)
Local Slags Numbers (3rd)
Tits Oot (4th)
Caroline Aherne Tits (4th)
Homeopathy is Bullshit (8th)

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Sorry to sound like one of these conspiracy theory wankers but people should check out this link: http://dontbubble.us It does a good job of explaining why NSC pages find themselves at the top of search results from people who use NSC a lot.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Sorry to sound like one of these conspiracy theory wankers but people should check out this link: http://dontbubble.us It does a good job of explaining why NSC pages find themselves at the top of search results from people who use NSC a lot.

If you really want to see unpersonalised and unfiltered Google search results you should try searching in incognito mode.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
If you really want to see unpersonalised and unfiltered Google search results you should try searching in incognito mode.

I don't particularly mind it, just offering an explanation as to why some people find NSC at the top of quite common searches. Although I'm not sure that Google Chrome incognito mode would really do much in this regard, it's about (a single) browsers history and cookies not search results (does it even do a do no track request?)

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Hiney art comes in at number one - despite there being an actual artist called Frank Hiney who only registers at two. The images for Hiney art are great!

images

:lolol: WONDERFUL.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here