GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
He is still about.......

But as I'm sure you won't say who he is, should we all declare we aren't him.....so we know who is?
Unless of course he does a Pinnochio, and says he's not him. When actually he is! But if perhaps we don't declare we aren't him, that would foil his evil plan. erm..unless he doesn't have an evil plan, and then might remain incognito Does all that crap entitle me to a gold thingamy? :mad:

Ooops nearly forgot...:flounce:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I thought my i-pad thread might of been gold but alas not.
"might of"?!?! Are you some sort of semi sentient turd?! It's might HAVE or MIGHT'VE you disgusting subhuman!!

That's the final straw for me. This forum is full of illiterate fools and I for one cannot bear it ANY longer!!! Goodbye.

*flounce*

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
"might of"?!?! Are you some sort of semi sentient turd?! It's might HAVE or MIGHT'VE you disgusting subhuman!!

That's the final straw for me. This forum is full of illiterate fools and I for one cannot bear it ANY longer!!! Goodbye.

*flounce*

FAR more restrained than I was going to be. That Rigton bloke needs a ban. Total heathen.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
ell, bollocks to the ****ing lot of you. Binfest your arse off for all I care.

I am sick to the back teeth of lies an innuendos being written about me on here. I haven't given anyone nearly enough information about me or what I 'know' or 'don't know', so who the **** are people to think they can?

The one that really does my head in is when Bloom took over and some idiot wrote 'I bet TLO is gutted now we've got a new chairman'. What a ****ing spanner.

Bollocks to NSC. Bollocks to REMF. Bollocks to the ****ing lot of you.

It's all ****ing SHIT. TLO is flouncing and I'm out of here.

Isn't TLO now the Albion Roar?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
smut,this thread is lacking smut,whatever smut is......... don't think i will goog le it

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
ell, bollocks to the ****ing lot of you. Binfest your arse off for all I care.

I am sick to the back teeth of lies an innuendos being written about me on here. I haven't given anyone nearly enough information about me or what I 'know' or 'don't know', so who the **** are people to think they can?

The one that really does my head in is when Bloom took over and some idiot wrote 'I bet TLO is gutted now we've got a new chairman'. What a ****ing spanner.

Bollocks to NSC. Bollocks to REMF. Bollocks to the ****ing lot of you.

It's all ****ing SHIT. TLO is flouncing and I'm out of here.

Thank **** for that [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Kev the Apes unwitting comedy genius and Jamies post on here are the 2 boards highlights in the last 12 years I reckon. Goodness I dont know how the board survived Jamie Gate

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Being "Jamied" has worked its way into NSC language. I have a vague recollection of the traditional at the time but don't remember what it was about.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Kev the Apes unwitting comedy genius and Jamies post on here are the 2 boards highlights in the last 12 years I reckon. Goodness I dont know how the board survived Jamie Gate

Nothing will ever top the Jamie thread. It still makes me piss myself all these years on, despite the fact a lot of the funniest bits had to be deleted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here