Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Feuds

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
Who hates who? Who did what to whom?

With so much 'banter' flying about NSC these days, and an influx of new visitors (whatever you care to label them, from new NSC user to JCL returning fan my arse where were you when we were shit a***hole) there appear to be new rivalries and feuds popping up all over the place.

I have just been alerted to a feud between two (relative) noob types with a suggestion offered that it was 'the most pathetic on NSC'. I inferred from this it was between two callow youths and was a rivalry performed with an intensity that approached that found in the schoolyard, when a demand for a couple of crisps has at last pushed another party too far, and handbags ensue until Mr Trunchballbollockbastard has to come and seperate the pair and hang them up in the girls cloakroom for half an hour where they can be laughed at.

Well anyway, I have a serious question. Where are the feuds happening in NSC? Which is the most long running? Which do you think is the lamest, and which the most sophisticated? What has happened to cause them?

Let's all have a bloody good gossip and name and shame, within the parameters allowed by the board - which I believe amounts to allowing discussion but ladies, none of you get your claws out please.

Perhaps I will even draw a feud from this post. I can only hope. The rest is up to God, The Devil, and that little voice in the back of our head that just can't STAND it when some bastard is wrong on the internet. Hates them more than Withdean-Amex stewards, it does.

Come on NSC, spill the beans. Who is feuding and why? :D :moo: :banana:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I think about 50% of NSC aren't keen on me , and the only people that piss me off are the small percentage of Other fans who come on here on a wind up

this could be a VERY interesting thread mind

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
It's true. Everyone has a right to their opinion. In particular though, I didn't want to start a thread for people to come in and slate the person they don't like -

we're talking about you, not to you, gents!!

Also I don't mean to refer to the notoriously opinionated negative nancys. They rub almost all of us up the wrong way at one time another with their incessant negativism BUT also sometimes these posters can have valid points in their writings, hate to say it as we might. So I don't want to start a slanging match about Mr Burns and Ashley Barnes, WW and TCB about being miserable constantly (actually I find TCB quite interesting and reasonable lately... perhaps I am unwell) and so on...

I want to know about the dirty little snide rivalries that derail threads into slanging contests... the lesser known aggro artists. Yes. Let the hate flow through you... and reveal. Good... Good...

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Think I upset my fair share 😱 as others upset me, also get along with others :shrug:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
A lot of people feud with those who dare to question decisions, rather than accepting everything on the grounds that "it's better than playing in the 4th division at Priestfield"

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
I think about 50% of NSC aren't keen on me , and the only people that piss me off are the small percentage of Other fans who come on here on a wind up

this could be a VERY interesting thread mind
awwwww you're one of my favourites:kiss:

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
There are a few who's opinions I do not agree with but that's their entitlement. It's the foul language that get's to me, too many people are very brave from where they sit but I can assure you not many would look me in the eye and say things to my face. Alot of it is just fishing and seeking attention, childish really.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Who hates who? Who did what to whom?

With so much 'banter' flying about NSC these days, and an influx of new visitors (whatever you care to label them, from new NSC user to JCL returning fan my arse where were you when we were shit a***hole) there appear to be new rivalries and feuds popping up all over the place.

I have just been alerted to a feud between two (relative) noob types with a suggestion offered that it was 'the most pathetic on NSC'. I inferred from this it was between two callow youths and was a rivalry performed with an intensity that approached that found in the schoolyard, when a demand for a couple of crisps has at last pushed another party too far, and handbags ensue until Mr Trunchballbollockbastard has to come and seperate the pair and hang them up in the girls cloakroom for half an hour where they can be laughed at.

Well anyway, I have a serious question. Where are the feuds happening in NSC? Which is the most long running? Which do you think is the lamest, and which the most sophisticated? What has happened to cause them?

Let's all have a bloody good gossip and name and shame, within the parameters allowed by the board - which I believe amounts to allowing discussion but ladies, none of you get your claws out please.

Perhaps I will even draw a feud from this post. I can only hope. The rest is up to God, The Devil, and that little voice in the back of our head that just can't STAND it when some bastard is wrong on the internet. Hates them more than Withdean-Amex stewards, it does.

Come on NSC, spill the beans. Who is feuding and why? :D :moo: :banana:

Who you calling noob I've been around since 07 ???

And if you'd seen the Monsters Inc debacle you'd know why SEB is a :wanker:

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
A lot of people feud with those who dare to question decisions, rather than accepting everything on the grounds that "it's better than playing in the 4th division at Priestfield"

Ah the infamous WW! I agree that it is what NSC is for - discussion and debate and it is silly if people get personal (although amusing if somewhat creative with content) I find your (more occasional?) posts more palatable now that the team are in better shape - perhaps there is something to admit about home truths. I suddenly realise that opinionated and (somewhat) negative (you know what I mean) orientated posts actually do NSC a service - giving the majority of us (on the more optimistic spectrum) a chance to reinforce the attitude we inevitably pride ourselves in... with a nice bit of angry argument.

People get angry with SOME others however based on the conceptual idea of only having something to say when the team is doing poorly. It's like the kid on the football field who whines angrily and chastises others when in fact he is just as shit if not worse. On the pitch I always like to encourage rather than complain, and bet you a f***ing ton that it is much more effective. It boils down to having interest in the welfare of others and a collective rather than one's self. Though perhaps someone of the on-pitch moaning type could reasonably claim it is the outpouring of passion. Horses for courses then, we're all different... and so on, in that case.

Watford O and Looney used to have some right spats some years ago :smile:

THIS is the stuff ;) I want to look out for the fights waiting to happen

I wonder why Kazenga and SEB are fighting (the bickering noted that instigated this thread)

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
Who you calling noob I've been around since 07 ???

LOL I knew I'd get called on that by somebody or other! But you should never let the truth get in the way of a good story (said Goebbels)

My apologies, I don't know who you were before your present incarnation. And you'll have to enlighten me on the monsters inc incident. I'll search it myself... we wouldn't want any of these boiling feuds erupting in the middle of this thread, now would we?

:shitstirrersmiley:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
In my opinion, being an Albion fan is GREAT when we're good, but NSC is a lot more dull.

Discussion and debate is so much more interesting when there's obvious conversation points.

At the moment there's a thread each week on whether CMS will be here next season, and another one about the Ashley Barnes moaners. Little else.

Dull.

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
In my opinion, being an Albion fan is GREAT when we're good, but NSC is a lot more dull.

Discussion and debate is so much more interesting when there's obvious conversation points.

At the moment there's a thread each week on whether CMS will be here next season, and another one about the Ashley Barnes moaners. Little else.

Dull.

Interesting and a decent point. I love how we are doing and just as much the threads praising our players - but as far as debate and banter go - you know something is up when the meme of grown men gladly claiming they would spunk on Will Buckley's sexy tits has managed to burn itself out into too often heard cliche.

Not that I'd change much right now but some of NSC is repetitive. Perhaps I need to create an account for the purpose of grand sophistry. Yes... the play's the thing...

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
LOL I knew I'd get called on that by somebody or other! But you should never let the truth get in the way of a good story (said Goebbels)

My apologies, I don't know who you were before your present incarnation. And you'll have to enlighten me on the monsters inc incident. I'll search it myself... we wouldn't want any of these boiling feuds erupting in the middle of this thread, now would we?

:shitstirrersmiley:

[MENTION=16483]SirElliotBennett[/MENTION] :wanker: created about 12 different accounts under monsters inc pseudonyms in an act of pointless trolling. This eventually culminated in him posting my address and phone number on NSC under one of the pseudonyms, however to this day his main account still hasn't recieved the banning it deserved :tosser:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here