Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nsc Fantasy Formula 1 2014

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
If you're the fella with the @orange.fr email address, it's because your ISP is blocking emails from the website. Your account has been activated though, so try logging in again.

:thumbsup:

got a drive after all :clap:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Good to see that more have signed up to the changeable 40 million team, will make it much more interesting imo. Anyone that picked a Red Bull driver for a non changeable 45 million team could be stuffed given how many problems they appear to have at the moment. I feel they may be F1s equivalent of Manchester United this season.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
Good to see that more have signed up to the changeable 40 million team, will make it much more interesting imo. Anyone that picked a Red Bull driver for a non changeable 45 million team could be stuffed given how many problems they appear to have at the moment. I feel they may be F1s equivalent of Manchester United this season.

could be right there IG

was expecting some bargain drives at Williams & Force India,but it appears the cat is already out of the bag regarding the merc engine

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
More problems for Red Bull today. More engine troubles. Much the same for all the teams using the Renault engines. Going to be an exciting F1 season I think. Back to the old days of that tell tale puff of smoke and engine failure.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Pity there is no bonus points for how many drivers Kobayashi manages to outdrive in his go cart , glad to see him back in on the grid .

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

Hope so!

Daddies_Sauce

Falmer WSL, not a JCL
Jun 27, 2008
I'm in, going to be an interesting season, carnage at the beginning with a lot of teams suffering reliability issues.

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
Thus far 31 on the grid , 20 Red dots 11 Green , sign up, the more the merrier .

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
Anymore wannabe James Hunts out there , not long to go now before the 1st race of the season .

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
Dont forget to pick your drivers before 6 am on saturday morning , also the bonus section could earn you up to 50 more points a race , last time i looked there are 35 nsc'ers on the grid , anybody else fancy a go just follow link on page 1 of this thread .

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Vetel, yawn, fin

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here