Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Nsc fantasy cheltenham league 2020

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
1 more day to go, pretty sure you will be able to pick Tuesdays horses from sometime after 1pm today.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Day 1 horses scientifically picked by horses name, good to go.

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
Just realised it’s happening, can someone post link to game? Too lazy to go back through thread

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
In.

Nice one Taybha.

Just leaving home now for the four days ��

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Here we go then , good luck everyone i shall post up the days outstanding performers at the end of each raceday but you can always see how well or rubbish you're doing on the site league option , still time left if you wish to join the league .

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Started off well, then it all went a bit wrong, 1 6-1 Winner not enough to see me make a profit from today's races.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Tight at the top of the NSC league after day 1 with just 9 points separating the top 2 , early days but everyone in our league managed to score a few points , the day 1 overall leader has 578 points , we're 165th out of 20 billionish leagues worldwide so not too shabby , please remember to select Day 2 horses before 1.30 tomorrow , good luck .

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Day 2 done and we have a clear leader with This is my year on 626.86 points , best points of the day in our league went to The Nags head 385.50 , we slipped to 290th in the league of leagues so it's very important we all pull our virtual fingers out , the overall leader has 1052.25 points , not as far off as it actually looks with 2 more days to go .

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
6th for me but not because of horse selection.I’m having one of my worst Cheltenham’s starts for a long time. Still 2 days to go.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
No winners today but just about even over the 2 days with saving e/w bets

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Cracking last day in prospect with just 4 meseley points separating the top 2, after a 400plus points haul today from bringing up the rear, as a league we moved up slightly to 189th overall so top spot may be just out of reach this year, hope you've managed to find a few winners and good luck for tomorrow.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Another year slips by and this years NSC festival winner turns out by a clear margin was The Nags Head on 1376.10 points , helped enormously by a last day points score of 581.10 points , so very well done Martin , i wont post the final table on here you can all see where you finished , sadly we didn't win the league of leagues this year and finished in 267th place , the overall winner of the competition finished on 2121.75 points so fair play , impressive total , hope you all enjoyed this years Cheltenham and picked a few winners , that's it until next year , possibly the telegraph will run a Aintree fantasy game but i can see racing going the same way as the footy so will keep you posted .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here