Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] NSC Fantasy Cheltenham Festival 2021

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
Just home now so will get on the scores and put up the final table later this evening, hope everyone had a few winners and thanks for playing .
Thanks Taybha, a very enjoyable comp.

Won a decent amount, would have been a very decent amount had Envoi Allen not fallen yesterday:sick:

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Only 3 winners and £730 up. Hanging around the bottom of the NSC league too.

Cheers [MENTION=12422]Taybha[/MENTION] I was going to give it a miss this year for the first time for 30odd years, until I saw your thread.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Another hard day scoring wise for most but congratulations to Nathan who kept in the game by scoring consistently well over the 4 days and wins by a clear 50 points with a final total of 294 .

Top scorer today was Pevenseagull with 56 points

Below is the final table , I'm almost sure all the scores are correct but if you see a mistake its a bit late now :blush: , hopefully next year the real thing will be able to watch again live and in person .

Thanks for sticking with it and hope you all had a profitable week , I ended up £1.58 up after 17 bets :lolol:.

Cheltenham Day 4 .jpg

Jul 7, 2003
Thanks [MENTION=12422]Taybha[/MENTION] for organising and congrats to [MENTION=15377]Nathan[/MENTION]

I had a few each way pickups so came out a couple of quid up after four days thanks to Galopin Des Champs in the last. My Dad said it was the first time he had gone through a Cheltenham Festival without a single winner.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Top work both [MENTION=12422]Taybha[/MENTION] and [MENTION=15377]Nathan[/MENTION]

Very happy with a top half finish :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here