Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Easter Bunny CD 2015

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Next on my agenda;

If I compile and burn this CD via iTunes, will the other person get the track names and artists if they import it? Or do I need to fanny about and write them down as well? God.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Next on my agenda;

If I compile and burn this CD via iTunes, will the other person get the track names and artists if they import it? Or do I need to fanny about and write them down as well? God.

What kind of DEVIL's work is this!?

The track list is part of the artwork / case / cover SURELY? How could you even THINK of not including it?

Personally, I'm going to write out all of the LYRICS*, too, and produce a six page booklet of SLEEVE NOTES*. #IndieGeek

*probably

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
Next on my agenda;

I don't think they will - Gracenote won't recognise it as "an album". You can always not include the tracklist and subscribe to the "Listen Without Prejudice" movement. Wristbands are available and there is an advertising campaign starting tomorrow on the sides of Brighton and Hove buses.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I don't think they will - Gracenote won't recognise it as "an album". You can always not include the tracklist and subscribe to the "Listen Without Prejudice" movement. Wristbands are available and there is an advertising campaign starting tomorrow on the sides of Brighton and Hove buses.

I'd advocate including the list, in a sealed envelope, or something. That should keep everyone happy!

DavePage

If your going big on artwork, you have too much time on your hands. Sleeve notes or reasons for the choices may be included or saved for later (as to not giving the game away). Hope theres no reward for guessing the sender first, with a frigging Canadian stamp on it

Last edited:

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
If your going big on artwork, you have too much time on your hands. Sleeve notes or reasons for the choices may be included or saved for later (as to not giving the game away). Hope theres no reward for guessing the sender first, with a frigging Canadian stamp on it

I'm shipping mine via Mexico to throw them off the scent.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
As I'm ancient and can't burn anything but my feckin fingers from time to time, can I just send Gary Barlow CDs to the occasional whinger that posts on here to make them happy by being more miserable? ???

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Mine has arrived :clap2:

A little bit of effort has gone into the artwork, involving the work photocopier and some felt tips. Cutting out the inserts for a jewel case shows commendable attention to detail.

Mine DOES have a track list, and whilst I'm not ready to guess at the exact Santa yet, I'd be astonished if it isn't one of my fellow denizens of the quite wonderful C86 thread.

Looking forward to giving it all a spin shortly.

Many, many thanks.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I am ON this ........but somewhat hamstrung by not having one of those vinyl to MP3 gadgets

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here