NSC Easter Bunny CD 2015

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Just got in and guess who had visited already? Brown A5 Envelope on the floor- handwriting I could not recognise. A quick feel for the shape- round about a mm thick. Surely not! Inside a track listing to salivate to and note from Santa himself! Christmas has truly begun. Well whoever you are thank you for your speed and efficiency- (I am still working on a track order for my recipient) Some good looking stuff there and artists I don't recognise. I am working in London tomorrow and Friday so full review will come at the weekend once I have had a serious listen. As to who you are I really have no idea but I can eliminate a few of you from the choices of song. Don't be offended but my girlfriend thought you were female from your handwriting on the envelope but changed her mind when she saw the inside writing. Thanks again and Happy Christmas.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Just got in and guess who had visited already? Brown A5 Envelope on the floor- handwriting I could not recognise. A quick feel for the shape- round about a mm thick. Surely not! Inside a track listing to salivate to and note from Santa himself! Christmas has truly begun. Well whoever you are thank you for your speed and efficiency- (I am still working on a track order for my recipient) Some good looking stuff there and artists I don't recognise. I am working in London tomorrow and Friday so full review will come at the weekend once I have had a serious listen. As to who you are I really have no idea but I can eliminate a few of you from the choices of song. Don't be offended but my girlfriend thought you were female from your handwriting on the envelope but changed her mind when she saw the inside writing. Thanks again and Happy Christmas.

Lets SEE it then!

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I want to see everyone's ARTWORK in particular. The track list can wait for your review, I'd say. Not fair for others to comment on the tracks or guess at your Santa, before you get the chance.

There is no Artwork to my cd. Will publish the tracks at a later date though.

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
There is no edit option, after a few minutes of posting. Unless you have special mod powers...

(Mwahaha)

:thumbsup:

Thanks for that. I'll make sure I include loads of good songs when I do your CD.

Oops

catbag1.jpg

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face

Good work santa!

Also, see how Corgi has started off with the acknowledgement of receipt and promise of review. That's how to do it. Photos of the artwork can wait until the review (or in this case the lack of it and the santa starts with minus points . . .)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
This exercise has had a very happy side effect, in that in rooting through the darkest reaches of my CD collection looking for interesting tracks for inclusion, I've rediscovered quite a bit of good stuff that I'd all but forgotten.

Even if my recipient hates the track list I've cobbled together, the important thing is that I love it. #selfish

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
This exercise has had a very happy side effect, in that in rooting through the darkest reaches of my CD collection looking for interesting tracks for inclusion, I've rediscovered quite a bit of good stuff that I'd all but forgotten.

Even if my recipient hates the track list I've cobbled together, the important thing is that I love it. #selfish

This.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
I managed to narrow my tracklist down from 38 to considerably less, but I'm now wondering whether I deleted the right ones....

The artwork is an interesting one. I'm sure we'll see a range from plain paper bag to high art. I won't say how long the artwork has taken me, but it's more than you'd think if you saw what I've done. :down:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
So wait, are we supposed to include good music or an absolute pop shitfest?

I guess stuff that you like, that you imagine your recipient will enjoy, too.

So if you adore Rick Astley, and think that buzzer* would enjoy hearing some of Rick's best stuff, then get it on there.

*other recipients are available.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports