Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Drugs Scandal ......

package

Jan 29, 2004
Two found wasted on rubbish tip

The terrible news came to light today that two of our very own NSC members have been caught up in a terrible drugs story , the two in question were our very own Easy 10 and Gritt 23 ..

Gone were the days at having a casual joint at home with friends or just getting as wasted on as much Stella as you could possibly drink, the two happy go lucky lads could not take the plight of FALMER no more and the gradual fall from grace got a lot worse as they started dabbling in LSD , Coke , Heroin and even the odd can of special brew ( things were getting out of control )

It finally all came to an end when on Saturday evening when Easy and Gritt were found off there faces on the Shoreham tip opposite the B&Q and Halfords .A passer bye who found them could not believe what he was seeing ( yeah well I heard a bit of noise so I thought I would take a look in , and when I did I couldn't believe it ,one was drinking the battery acid( EASY 10 ) out of a car battery and the other who was as high as Larry was smoking a firework (GRITT 23 )and that's when I decided to call the police ..

Police Officer Hide who was the first on the scene said he had never seen two individuals as spaced out as what he had seen to day ..when asked about what would happen to the two lost cases he replied EASY would be FULLY CHARGED and the other would be LET OFF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here