Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC DAILY Naps Competition – Winter 2012/2013

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
naps130328.jpg

There was just the one winning nap today:

Razzoo - 16:35 Southwell - Anna's Arch @ 5/2.

That brings an end to the third NSC Naps Competition and congratulations to myself!

This is the first time that a level-stakes loss has won the competition but I believe that it has been the most difficult season yet. This is borne out by the Racing Post Naps Table where the leader was showing a level-stakes profit of £19 a couple of weeks ago as opposed to the normal profit in the region £50/£60.

The wooden spoon goes to Janbha which I’m afraid is the worst performance so far.

Janbha still holds the record for the highest priced winner though with Roz @ 28/1 who was the winner of a 2yo Fillies Listed race at Glorious Goodwood in 2012.

Just out of interest I have displayed the top 5 and bottom 2 of the last two competitions.

Winter 2011

Summary 2011 Winter.jpg

Summer 2012

Summary 2012 Summer.jpg

Thanks to everyone for taking part and don’t forget that the 2013 Summer Naps Competition starts on Saturday!

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Top effort Brighton Bear and well played to you, thanks for all the effort you put in mate and I hope you won a few quid along the way

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Awesome effort BBear a clear winner of the contest and an utter hero for compiling the table day after day after day.

(My last throw of the dice - a 40/1 shot - came third but I would have felt shamed to have nicked the title on the last day)

Stattoseagull

Banned
Feb 25, 2007
Plumpton Green
Many congratulations Bear - Good to see you at the top of the pile in what was undoubtedly a tough winter period.
I just wish I was going to be around enough to commit for a full 6 months.
Good luck to all for the summer months!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here