U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Goodwood 3.45 JUNGLE BEAT

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
instrumentalist 14-20 haydock thankyou

a small wager e/w chester saturday in the 16-00 a horse fancy from 2 different unconnected people during the week , possible nice price , Louis the pious .

keithbeaky

Dec 26, 2011
Glass Office ran well yesterday. Travelled beautifully but the winner and second found more in the last 1.5f. A run full of promise and he'll be winning, at very short odds, in the next 7-10 days before a trip to Royal Ascot.

Today there are small words for Oneladyowner in the 4:20 Goodwood and Satsuma in the 7:05 Catt. Both are ew and to be treated with caution as its not normally a yard I hear anything from. And some over the last week have been awful. Dutch Rose could be a strong bet in the last at Catt, but am awaiting confirmation. Will post my NAP in due course

keithbeaky

Dec 26, 2011
What happened to Continuum?

Its such a bad maiden at Haydock, 4:40, that they were going to run All Time instead, as same owner and she's nowhere near as good, but she now doesn't run as the ground is too quick for her. But he wouldn't learn a great deal from having such an easy race so its now Lingfield Tuesday on the AW. Which im not convinced about, such a tight track, but I think Sir Henry might know a thing or two more than me. Though that could change again to a maiden later in the week.

Before that Razorbill runs at Leicester on Monday and his last piece of work suggests he will be winning the maiden he contests there.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Its such a bad maiden at Haydock, 4:40, that they were going to run All Time instead, as same owner and she's nowhere near as good, but she now doesn't run as the ground is too quick for her. But he wouldn't learn a great deal from having such an easy race so its now Lingfield Tuesday on the AW. Which im not convinced about, such a tight track, but I think Sir Henry might know a thing or two more than me.

Before that Razorbill runs at Leicester on Monday and his last piece of work suggests he will be winning the maiden he contests there.

Fair play, very good reply. I'll keep an eye out for it. And for Razorbill. :thumbsup:

keithbeaky

Dec 26, 2011
Nothing else except Nice and Sleazy in the last at Towcester. But be careful as there could be another non runner which will ruin the ew.

NAP is Expense Claim 3:45 Goodwood

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
naps120525.jpg

There weren’t any winning naps today.

The selection by Barry Izbak was a non-runner.

Don’t forget the first race tomorrow is the 14:00 at Haydock.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Glass Office ran well yesterday. Travelled beautifully but the winner and second found more in the last 1.5f. A run full of promise and he'll be winning, at very short odds, in the next 7-10 days before a trip to Royal Ascot.

Today there are small words for Oneladyowner in the 4:20 Goodwood and Satsuma in the 7:05 Catt. Both are ew and to be treated with caution as its not normally a yard I hear anything from. And some over the last week have been awful. Dutch Rose could be a strong bet in the last at Catt, but am awaiting confirmation. Will post my NAP in due course

Nice one in Satsuma, wish I had listened as that was a placepot buster including mine

keithbeaky

Dec 26, 2011
The "word" was Satsuma was better than their 2yo who finished 2nd at Donny and not far behind the one which bolted up at HQ. But with new or unregular sources it has to be treated with caution especially as we gott put away with one earlier in the week, though that was from someone else. No idea wihy he drifted I took 9 and 7/1 but can't complain as he won easily. It'll be interesting to see if we get more from the Brown stable as they certainly know the time of day.

I had an ew double with oneladyowner as well. A nose away from a very nice payday.

Did anyone back either? I don't expect you did as been in very poor form

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here