Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC DAILY Naps Competition – Summer 2012

keithbeaky

Dec 26, 2011
I can pass on a good word for Doras Sister in the 1:45 Notts. Continuum is not going to Sandown and now runs at Haydock on Friday.

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
naps120522.jpg

There were four winning naps today. Chucky1973 napped an 11/1 winner and Razzoo napped a 9/1 winner.

Don’t forget the first race tomorrow is the 14:00 at Lingfield.

The default selection for Janbha and Taybha was Relentless Harry in the 13:45 at Nottingham.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
View attachment 32147

There were four winning naps today. Chucky1973 napped an 11/1 winner and Razzoo napped a 9/1 winner.

Don’t forget the first race tomorrow is the 14:00 at Lingfield.

The default selection for Janbha and Taybha was Relentless Harry in the 13:45 at Nottingham.

Default selection? how does that work?

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
Default selection? how does that work?
At the start of the competition slimes asked me to put horse #1 in the first race as his selection if he failed to put up a nap for the day.

Janbha and Taybha are away for a few days and rather than use the Holiday option Janbha has asked for the same option as slimes and Taybha has asked for the SP favourite for the first race of the day.

It is personal opinion really regarding the Holiday option. You don’t lose any money when you are away and can’t put up any selections.

If you feel that you want to use a default selection then let me know.

This is not something that I want to see being used more than choosing your own naps though!

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Lingfield 2.30 SCOTTISH VESPERS

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Torn between 4 horses today, some good racing.
Ive plumped for Shouda in the 3.00 at Lingfield, Tom Quealy is riding.

FWIW, i also fancied Ruacana in the 5.10 at Chepstow, Alframsey in the 4.00 at Lingfield, Scottish Vespor in the 2.30 at Lingfield, and Heading to first in the 3.30 at Lingfield. A lucky 30 i think.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here