Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC DAILY Naps Competition – Summer 2012

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
It's when they start offering you a cup of tea you really want to start worrying....

You've got to be kidding? :lolol:

It's when you're given FREE tickets to a BOX at ROYAL ASCOT, that you need to worry! True story. Said punter loved it, and his nasty William Hill preference was completely removed and he became ours. Glorious customer service, but the chap was well worth it.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
That is absolutely nothing to the poor bloke who makes the effort to work out the results and post a table EVERY BLOODY DAY :bowdown:

I cannot believe you can be arsed to do this for another six months - but if you can, fair play to you.

I'm in and I'll buy you a drink at the NSC Napsters inaugural trip to Brighton Races on April 26th :drink:

26th April,,,bloody thursday,,,,bollocks.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I'm in both the new competition to embarrass myself again and the Brighton Races night (I'm already going with a few mates).

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
I'll give it another go. Hats off to you B.Bear, you've done a sterling job on this. I'll pass on the Race night. I won't be anywhere near Brighton or Goodwood for that matter.

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
Just a reminder to you all that the first race on Saturday is the 13:50 at Kempton.

You must post your selections before this time.

Good luck!

slimes

Aug 23, 2011
cheltenham
dear brightonbear

will enter too,tho doubt i can post every day..
if i dont manage to post a horse that day, can i make it the first race (number 1)pleaase

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
dear brightonbear

will enter too,tho doubt i can post every day..
if i dont manage to post a horse that day, can i make it the first race (number 1)pleaase

I can't see a problem with that.

I am sure that if anyone has any concerns about this then they will make their opinions known!

slimes

Aug 23, 2011
cheltenham
uttoxeter 4.10 total rebellion

a major gamble might be going on with jolly roger in the 2.30,12-1 on bet365 tho as little as 5-1 on betfair?

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Start off as we finished the winter competition?
Uttoxeter 4.10 ABNAKI

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I would like to come to NSC Naps meat-up at Brighton Racecourse but I can't bring myself to visit that dump.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here