Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC DAILY Naps Competition – Summer 2012

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
4:35 Newbury PERIANDER

I see that you found an Arabian race meeting. I believe that it was chucky1973 who found one of these races a little while ago.

I said at the time that they really shouldn't be included because most bookies don't have betting for them.

If it has won I will honour your bet.

Last edited:

The Brighton Bear

May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
naps120923.jpg

There were two winning naps today.

The selection by Trigger was a non-runner.

Just a note about Arabian races/meetings that are held occasionally at British racecourses; most bookies will not take bets on these races and the cards are not generally available. Please do not use these races for naps selections. I have added this to the rules for the upcoming naps competition.

Don’t forget the first race tomorrow is the 13:40 at Hamilton.

There is a precautionary inspection at Hamilton at 7:00 Monday morning.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
What website do people use to get their results?
I used to use the Sporting Life fast results but since they've done up their website it doesn't work all the time :facepalm:
Who'd want to bet on Arab race anyway? There's usually very little form/info/choice of prices etc.
If you heard a whisper fair enough, but otherwise I don't see the appeal :shrug:

The Brighton Bear

May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
What website do people use to get their results?
I used to use the Sporting Life fast results but since they've done up their website it doesn't work all the time :facepalm:
Who'd want to bet on Arab race anyway? There's usually very little form/info/choice of prices etc.
If you heard a whisper fair enough, but otherwise I don't see the appeal :shrug:

It is Sporting Life that shows these results. As far as the Racing Post website is concerned the Arab races don't feature at all.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Monday LEICESTER: 4.30 Scarlet Prince

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I see that you found an Arabian race meeting. I believe that it was chucky1973 who found one of these races a little while ago.

I said at the time that they really shouldn't be included because most bookies don't have betting for them.

If it has won I will honour your bet.

Actually, that was also me! :lolol:

Sorry, I didn't realise. I was going through the form on bet365 and unless I just didn't notice it, it didn't say anything about it being an arab race. I didn't even think to check actually, considering it was the first race and they tend to be the first race on the card. Once again, I'm sorry about that.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Actually, that was also me! :lolol:

Sorry, I didn't realise. I was going through the form on bet365 and unless I just didn't notice it, it didn't say anything about it being an arab race. I didn't even think to check actually, considering it was the first race and they tend to be the first race on the card. Once again, I'm sorry about that.

They were all arab races at Newbury today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here