Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC can bid for this superb REMF Charity Golf Day Prize

stickboy

Banned
May 30, 2012
Congratulations on the first part Stickboy, I'll be taking your bid of £125 to the Golf Day tomorrow. Even if your bid is beaten, many thanks for the offer, it's appreciated.

Tony.....

That's ok Tony.

Thought someone else would of came in and raised it wish i was hoping. Good luck to the person if its beatern and hope you all have a good day tomorrow.

fingers crossed that the weather is kinder tomorrow.

Regards.

stickboy

Banned
May 30, 2012
What happened at the golf day, Did i win the car? properly not but at least i bumped the bidding up :shrug:

Woodingdean Gull

Jul 7, 2003
Woodingdean, Brighton
What happened at the golf day, Did i win the car? properly not but at least i bumped the bidding up :shrug:

Hi Stickboy, unfortunately, your excellent bid didn't quite make it as the final winning bid was for £175.

I'd just like to say "Thanks very much" though, as you were there at the beginning on NSC and you were there at the end on NSC, and you most certainly did push the bidding up to the level I was hoping for. The prize was donated by a new golfer to the REMF Golf Day and he has promised to return to next year's event, so watch this space.

From the REMF, many thanks.

Tony....

stickboy

Banned
May 30, 2012
Hi Stickboy, unfortunately, your excellent bid didn't quite make it as the final winning bid was for £175.

I'd just like to say "Thanks very much" though, as you were there at the beginning on NSC and you were there at the end on NSC, and you most certainly did push the bidding up to the level I was hoping for. The prize was donated by a new golfer to the REMF Golf Day and he has promised to return to next year's event, so watch this space.

From the REMF, many thanks.

Tony....

:( Was prepared to bid £225 on here and waited till 9.59 just in case someone posted higher.

thought the rain and wind would put golfers of bidding.

never mind, I'll be here next season.

Thanks for promoting the idea.

stickboy

Banned
May 30, 2012
Even going to play golf. Play off 10 but had other commitments this year but will play next time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here