Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 30th September

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Hello All,

After what can only be described as a hugely successful first meet up last weekend, lets try and find a date for the September ride out.

I figure it is probably best to stick to a Sunday meet up, 10am at the Amex.

The route for the September ride out will be off to the east of Brighton somewhere (think Heathfield was mentioned last time)

Please vote for which date you would prefer and then will nail down more details.

Look forward to seeing you all there.

James

Jan 21, 2012
30th for me on this one. I'd have just got back from Turkey and won't have been out on my bike for a couple of weeks. Let's hope the weather is as good as last sunday.

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
30th for me on this one. I'd have just got back from Turkey and won't have been out on my bike for a couple of weeks. Let's hope the weather is as good as last sunday.

Indeed it was cracking weather last Sunday.

Have you booked your direct access yet mate?

bognorandy

Aug 5, 2008
Bognor Regis
Don't know if your aware but on Sunday 9th September is the Ace Cafe Reunion on Brighton sea front, if weathers nice all off Madeira Drive will be full of thousands of bikes, always enjoyed going and hope to meet up with mates from London down there.

Jan 21, 2012
Not yet mate. Got to do my theory first. Hopefully get that done when i get back from holiday. I want to try and get my direct access done by the end of the year though (hopefully). I need a bigger bike to try and keep up with you lot :)

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Not yet mate. Got to do my theory first. Hopefully get that done when i get back from holiday. I want to try and get my direct access done by the end of the year though (hopefully). I need a bigger bike to try and keep up with you lot :)

Not at all you kept up more than well enough. That being said you will love jumping on a bigger one once you have passed. You can never have enough power. Even when I have ridden R1's and Fireblades you always want more power. Its a crazy thing as you have to be an amazing rider to even ride a 600 to the edge of its performance, but the power is so addictive.

2 wheels are clearly the way forward. I feel sorry for all those who haven't discovered this yet.

Jan 21, 2012
Not at all you kept up more than well enough. That being said you will love jumping on a bigger one once you have passed. You can never have enough power. Even when I have ridden R1's and Fireblades you always want more power. Its a crazy thing as you have to be an amazing rider to even ride a 600 to the edge of its performance, but the power is so addictive.

2 wheels are clearly the way forward. I feel sorry for all those who haven't discovered this yet.

I hate driving my car now. 2 wheels are much more fun. So much more fun.

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
I hate driving my car now. 2 wheels are much more fun. So much more fun.

The most frustrating thing about driving a car is getting stuck in traffic.

I rode through a 10 mile traffic jam on the M25 earlier today in about 15 mins. Would have taken hours in a car.

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Don't know if your aware but on Sunday 9th September is the Ace Cafe Reunion on Brighton sea front, if weathers nice all off Madeira Drive will be full of thousands of bikes, always enjoyed going and hope to meet up with mates from London down there.

Now this is an excellent idea!

Need some NSC Bikers jackets made up before then tho.

ha ha

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Perhaps we could get an NSC Mods group together and you can all have a tear up on Brighton beach :)

When I say mods, I mean as in scooters, not as in Bozza. Or me.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Only 6 votes so far, and we had 9 people last time.

Come on lets be having ya
I'll be there and apart from the 16th I don't really mind which date it is. Hope to have the pictures (3) loaded soon although I now realise the reason the camera seemed slow to operate was 'cos it was in video mode...D'oh. Still no reason for my tardiness but,as you get to know me you will realise, I am a numpty unless it involves fixing cars. Nevertheless I will seek guidance/help.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here