NSC Arcade

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
yep done most of them, no more until next week, only 5 of them left

OK - well, good luck. Could I suggest you give NSC a rest from a posting perspective for a couple of days and do some revision? You don't want to be on the wrong side of [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] but if you leave it for a couple of days and play nicely with the other children when you return, I'd imagine all will be well.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
OK - well, good luck. Could I suggest you give NSC a rest from a posting perspective for a couple of days and do some revision? You don't want to be on the wrong side of [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] but if you leave it for a couple of days and play nicely with the other children when you return, I'd imagine all will be well.

I probably should go off here, I guess being on the wrong side of [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] can lead to instant banning then.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I probably should go off here, I guess being on the wrong side of [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] can lead to instant banning then.

Well, it can of course, but that's not the right sentiment to look at the situation. The right way is to think that Bozza and the rest of the mods are charged with upholding the standards of behaviour and language that the site requires of its users. Standards that you clearly know, because you felt the need to create another account to post what you did. It's not helpful to think that what's happened is in any way [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] 's fault. It's not - it's entirely yours.

Anyway, I'll stop playing Dad now :wink:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

Just be nice and enjoy the forum like others do, it's not too difficult. Your other acount is now banned, as will any others you set up, for your own good. A fresh start for Carteater now perhaps?

My son is doing his GCSE's, he is stressed but doesn't come on here posting stuff that make him look a bit tittish.

Try being nice and sensible, people like it.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Just be nice and enjoy the forum like others do, it's not too difficult. Your other acount is now banned, as will any others you set up, for your own good. A fresh start for Carteater now perhaps?

My son is doing his GCSE's, he is stressed but doesn't come on here posting stuff that make him look a bit tittish.

Try being nice and sensible, people like it.

good point, its just so boring at home...

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here