NSC Albion v REMF - Saturday 14 April - Can You Play?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I liked it when two of their 14 Richie's started arguing at some point in the first half and pretty much continued for the whole game.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Kinky Gerbils said:
That was funny.:lolol:

They were like a barometer for their performance. The worse their team got the more those two argued.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Les Biehn said:
They were like a barometer for their performance. The worse their team got the more those two argued.

Rich In midfield seemed to get blamed for eveything, he was one of the better players.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Kinky Gerbils said:
Rich In midfield seemed to get blamed for eveything, he was one of the better players.

He was well moaning at their defence who did do a good job in the first half. He was one of their better players though.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I had a great time. Sorry about the dodgy kicking and keeping. It is very slowly coming back to me - you picked the wrong keeper! CK did a sterling job.

Right foot is screwed from the new boots and my left is swollen from the first goal!

Great to meet some more NSCers and it was great fun. Bit too hot though!

I look forward to cheering on the REMF team at the end of the month.

Ps Well done to Da Man for organising our side. :clap:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Barrel of Fun said:
I had a great time. Sorry about the dodgy kicking and keeping. It is very slowly coming back to me - you picked the wrong keeper! CK did a sterling job.

Right foot is screwed from the new boots and my left is swollen from the first goal!

Great to meet some more NSCers and it was great fun. Bit too hot though!

I look forward to cheering on the REMF team at the end of the month.

Ps Well done to Da Man for organising our side. :clap:

I actually thought you keep us in it on a number of occassions there green man.

Also have to say you were the only one there who strangly looks like their avatar. You are one sexy mother.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Les Biehn said:
I actually thought you keep us in it on a number of occassions there green man.

Also have to say you were the only one there who strangly looks like their avatar. You are one sexy mother.

Flattery will get you everywhere! On a massive fitness campaign and I know who to look out for in the Gym now.

I can only remember two saves and I think the chances were created by my own doing! :lol:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Barrel of Fun said:
Flattery will get you everywhere! On a massive fitness campaign and I know who to look out for in the Gym now.

I can only remember two saves and I think the chances were created by my own doing! :lol:

In all seriousness we all thought you had a very good game.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Les Biehn said:
In all seriousness we all thought you had a very good game.

:thumbsup: Thanks. Fell short of how I wanted to perform, but fun nonetheless. I have a few players to thank for their line clearances.

I thought that we performed outstandingly considering we had never played together before. :clap:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Barrel of Fun said:
:thumbsup: Thanks. Fell short of how I wanted to perform, but fun nonetheless. I have a few players to thank for their line clearances.

I thought that we performed outstandingly considering we had never played together before. :clap:

I know what you mean mate, I was awful the first half, having not played 11 aside for 4 years I was well off the pace. Mind you we all seemed a little that way and all of us were much improved second half.

I expected us to be more cohesive as the game went on but I was still surprised by how much better we were second half.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
mendoza10 said:
Yes, thank you for letting my goal in :angel:

That was a fluke. I could see you lined up to play it round BoF and accidently chipped it over him from 15 yards.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
mendoza10 said:
was that when your wernt eyeing me up :jester:

I was watching your arse so closely I could see every muscle and movement you made in that hip area. Thats how I know.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
mendoza10 said:
wwho tried to get in a fight :dunce:

I don't know but I did see two tarts throwing their hand bags around in our penalty area. No sure who it was though...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports