Votes: 22 68.8%
  • Do I wait at home?

Votes: 10 31.3%

• Total voters

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Why decide now? Can't you wait until Tuesday and see how mum-to-be is feeling? I've had sisters/sisters in law/friends have babies and some have come early, some have come late, some have been so far past due dates they have needed to be induced. There's no rule of thumb here besides leave the decision as late as possible.

You shouldn't put your life on hold until the baby has arrived - there's going to be so many sacrifices in the coming weeks that this might be the last chance to catch a game for a while and if you miss it and then the baby doesn't come until friday you'll be kicking yourself (well, you'll probably be too excited about being a father to care, but you get the point).

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Also, you might want to see what the mother-to-be thinks of things. She might want you out of her hair for the evening because your constant faffing around and jumping every single time she gets up to go to the loo is annoying her. Or she might be feeling bloated and frustrated and helpless and want you there so she doesn't feel so alone.

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
It' not Tuesdays game you want to worry about, it should be next Saturdays game you need to worry about! good luck :thumbsup:

You must be Mystic Meg, still not here and now have the same dilema for tomorrows game!

Went to the game Tuesday but given the football on display I did spend most of it hoping the phone would ring so I could have a reason to leave!

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
You must be Mystic Meg, still not here and now have the same dilema for tomorrows game!

Went to the game Tuesday but given the football on display I did spend most of it hoping the phone would ring so I could have a reason to leave!
Go to the Leicester game too.

You've got the rest of your life to worry about your family but you won't get another chance to see this match. How would you feel if Leo came off the bench to score the winner and you were sat at home listening on the radio?

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011

Yep, I can see the future and you will be at the game tomorrow, Brighton will win and then early on Sunday morning you will have a brand spanking new son! :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here