Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC: A Guide for Visitors

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
(L) The honey badger is a laughing stock. I voted for a shrimp, and it only went and won!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
You'll probably go from wishing us well to hoping anyone and everyone beats us as we are precious, moany and pompous, within a couple of days of your first post.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
M) If you're getting annoyed with us now then pop back in July. All it will be is false transfer rumours, people arguing who was first to post the false transfer rumour, people arguing about others' reasons for posting false transfer rumours, three threads on immigration, all of which will contain the same six posters having the same argument and some bloke wibbling about the moon landings and 9/11. It will still be better than your board.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
N) You're here because we're interesting. Your clubs are boring, your towns & cities are boring, your life's are very boring. That's why you come here looking for attention, craving that witty retort for your condescending, probably homophobic, BORING crap posts.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
M) We are short of options at left back, and our manager, chairman and recruitment team failed to spot this despite repeated reminders from one of our most respected posters on here. Do not get into any debates with said poster, because you will be wrong.

Not telling you how this was sent or from what device [emoji867]

P] We have an anthem.

Northerners like it. They even try to steal it.

http://www.1420h.org.uk/band/sussex.html

We are the 14th/20th Kings Hussars are we
Fine and strong and we belong to the finest cavalry
And Lancashire it is our home and by gum you can see
That we're Lancashire Men and proud to be in Lancashire's cavalry

When we hit Vitoria we shouted out with glee
King Joseph rode without his po and had nowhere to pee
And when the band got drunk one day we had to pay the fee
As we march along and sing this song - it's 'Sussex By The Sea'

We'll always be the cavalry on horseback or armoured car we'll be
You can tell them all that we know fvck all of Sussex By The Sea

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Out of interest where is this stat from?

It was an old stat that someone told me once. Having researched it, it turns out to be completely incorrect and it was a terrible mistake to have used it.

However I'm going to stand by my calamitous error, so that I don't lose face. If its good enough for the FA....

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
All visitors.......This is-North Stand Chat- quite simply the best board of a footballing nature there is....period.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
(j) the annual thread entitled So, What Date Is STRAIGHT Pride?? may not be started any earlier than 1st July in any given year.

j (ii) On absolutely no account will anyone complaining of the lack thereof get off their arses and organise said Straight Pride.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
It was an old stat that someone told me once. Having researched it, it turns out to be completely incorrect and it was a terrible mistake to have used it.

However I'm going to stand by my calamitous error, so that I don't lose face. If its good enough for the FA....

shouldn't this be 'k' or what ever letter we are up to?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
M) We are short of options at left back, and our manager, chairman and recruitment team failed to spot this despite repeated reminders from one of our most respected posters on here. Do not get into any debates with said poster, because you will be wrong.

Not telling you how this was sent or from what device [emoji867]

If only they had listened to BG, we would probably be in the Premier league by now..........

....... and might I guess that you typed it out on an IBM Golf-ball typewriter and put it in the post.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Oi...yorkshire is God's own country...that is a proven fact!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here