Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Now tv

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I use Now TV never have a problem, Sky have found a way to stop you using chrome cast, but if you have a Smart TV you can watch Now TV directly through that and you don't have to chrome cast it.........Oh and yes, ensure you have a decent WiFi connection :thumbsup:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I use Now TV never have a problem, Sky have found a way to stop you using chrome cast, but if you have a Smart TV you can watch Now TV directly through that and you don't have to chrome cast it.........Oh and yes, ensure you have a decent WiFi connection [emoji106]
Sky have stopped people using Chromecast? Unless that is VERY recent, then that's not true as I used it last weekend with a day pass.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I use Now TV never have a problem, Sky have found a way to stop you using chrome cast, but if you have a Smart TV you can watch Now TV directly through that and you don't have to chrome cast it.........Oh and yes, ensure you have a decent WiFi connection :thumbsup:

Is yours an LG TV? I have a Samsung Smart TV and there is still no Now TV app for it.

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
Sporadic buffering was a bit irritating but in my case that's down to the need to connect via a VPN. You shouldn't have problems in the UK, Picture quality was generally good - good enough to see that Newcastle is full of whingeing fat fukkers anyway :thumbsup:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Was ropey at first, but SKY put some work in to make it better. I happened to visit there through work.

I've lost my controller for the box.. ☺ but the app works great on my Surface Pro.

Only buffering issue are due to my broadband.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Got a NowTV box and it works perfectly through that. Looking to upgrade to a Roku though (the now box is a roku anyway) but I can't side-load Netflix onto my Now box so a Roku is the way to go.

Not streaming via Chrome is annoying as that's my primary browser, but I usually switch to Safari/Firefox if i have to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here