Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Now TV pass - next three games

phoenix

May 18, 2009
I've bought quite a few Xbox Live passes from cdkeys and they've always worked. Been around a good few years., so not a scam.

Agreed i have used them many times in the past. Never had any problems.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I saw someone on Twitter saying that the game is available online tonight for Season Ticket Holders and Members. I haven't seen this elsewhere though.

Club haven't told us if that is the case!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I believe they've discontinued the week passes if you're buying directly as you mentioned, but you can still pick some up via some third party websites/eBay.

One website here offers them for £9.79 - https://www.cdkeys.com/top-up-cards/nowtv/now-tv-sky-sports-1-week-pass

I've not ordered from them before, but they offer PayPal payment so buyer protection.

Many thanks for sharing this. Just bought and added pass to my NowTV account and it is ready to go. 3 televised matches for £9.80 :wink:

seagulls99

Feb 10, 2012
Just sweet talked the NowTV live chat guys to 3 months + boost for £22 P/M. They were possibly able to offer a slightly longer term however suggested that there are going to be some good offers over the black friday period.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Does this work?

Yes. You pay CDKeys the money and they email you link which has the voucher code. Click the link and copy the code. Then go to https://account.nowtv.com/passes and click on "redeem a voucher" and enter the code you got from CDKeys. It will say you are getting a week pass for £0 buy now. Click it and the pass is added to your account. It is activated when you start watching Sky Sports. Easy!

In case you think I'm a wind up merchant:

CDkeys email

Screenshot 2020-09-14 at 16.25.15.png

NowTV account:

Screenshot 2020-09-14 at 16.25.35.png

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Yes. You pay CDKeys the money and they email you link which has the voucher code. Click the link and copy the code. Then go to https://account.nowtv.com/passes and click on "redeem a voucher" and enter the code you got from CDKeys. It will say you are getting a week pass for £0 buy now. Click it and the pass is added to your account. It is activated when you start watching Sky Sports. Easy!

In case you think I'm a wind up merchant:

CDkeys email

View attachment 128337

NowTV account:

View attachment 128338

Ok, great! Only reason I ask is that I hadn't heard of them before so just wanted to make sure it was all legit! :thumbsup:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Ok, great! Only reason I ask is that I hadn't heard of them before so just wanted to make sure it was all legit! :thumbsup:

:)

I've used them before for Xbox live subscriptions for the kids as they are usually £20ish cheaper than paying Microsoft directly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here