Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Now TV offer -£23 for Sky Sports

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'm currently in the Czech Rep. Live in Brighton and here.

Picture quality on my TV is HD if that helps.

Since posting, where I had just added the extra £3 a month for the boost, the quality of the picture has improved dramatically. Can only assume it took a while to turn me on to the higher quality

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Looks like this is an offer direct to certain people. I am being offered everything except a sports pass. I assume they are doing this because i usually sign up for a sports pass when Brighton are on ( COVID & away games) . Poor marketing IMO if this is the policy.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Got an email this morning for 9 months Now tv pass, all 11 channels for £20 plus £3 for Now TV boost. 3 devices can be used at the same time.

Seemed a bargain seeing as we have no idea when we can go back to watching live football. Also ideal for me with all F1 races covered. My wife gets her horse racing and tennis too :thumbsup:

Just a heads up for anyone on here who might also think that this is a bit of a bargain

Offer available until 08 September

Sky only, and not BT Sport I presume?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Sky only, and not BT Sport I presume?

Sadly BT Sport not included but it can be added for £25 a month, which makes it a non starter for me

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Oops! Looks like that was a one-use link!

(Wasn't me)

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Just got an email from Virgin offering me Sky Sports (11 channels) for £22 p/m for 18 months, and I can cancel any time, the standard price is £31.75 so seems like a good deal. I'm assuming this is for the non HD channels as it doesn't specifically mention them in the email. We already get BT Sport channels with our Virgin package.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
anyone know how many times Brighton have been on Sky over he last 3 seasons ... just trying to work out whether to stay with the £10 one offs or get the £20 package

SpongebobSquarepants

Jun 16, 2006
Sunny Worthing
Got an email this morning for 9 months Now tv pass, all 11 channels for £20 plus £3 for Now TV boost. 3 devices can be used at the same time.

Seemed a bargain seeing as we have no idea when we can go back to watching live football. Also ideal for me with all F1 races covered. My wife gets her horse racing and tennis too :thumbsup:

Just a heads up for anyone on here who might also think that this is a bit of a bargain

Offer available until 08 September

Your wife won’t get tennis I’m afraid. Sky don’t have any now.

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
for £20 a month is worth it - is ten quid for a day pass and we will be on sky a fair few times - plus can watch a load of championship games too

picture quality has improved which was needed - was crap in comparison to BT in HD

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
anyone know how many times Brighton have been on Sky over he last 3 seasons ... just trying to work out whether to stay with the £10 one offs or get the £20 package

Green Cross Code Man did a post which is useful. If you have Tesco club card vouchers you can exchange them for Now TV vouchers on a 1:3 basis. I’m going to exchange £40 worth to get £120 Now TV vouchers as I only have BT sport. The vouchers appear to last for a year and I’m working on the basis that 12 BHA (or otter) games on paid Sky channels will be enough. Apologies if you shop elsewhere though!

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

£3 a month for the boost and boy is it worth it. On my larger TV previously, fast moving sports were a horrible shuddery blur. Now it is much improved as the stream has gone from 720p to 1080 (full hd) and the framerate crucially for the movement, is now 50fps whereas before it was 25fps. The boost is well worth it. I didn't opt for the 9 months £3 boost as that is the price anyway and I had a 3 month for the price of 2 in any case on my account.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Bought the season pass last season but it won’t let me take this deal. Have a lot of Now channels built into my BT package so maybe they’ll offer something, like Virgin. But it’s BT so I won’t hold out much hope. Looks like I could be Sky-less this time. £33 a month.. no thanks.

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon
Green Cross Code Man did a post which is useful. If you have Tesco club card vouchers you can exchange them for Now TV vouchers on a 1:3 basis. I’m going to exchange £40 worth to get £120 Now TV vouchers as I only have BT sport. The vouchers appear to last for a year and I’m working on the basis that 12 BHA (or otter) games on paid Sky channels will be enough. Apologies if you shop elsewhere though!

I had no idea you could do this. I didnt even know I had Clubcard vouchers until I looked - just blindly use the card whenever I happen to be in a Tescos. This combined with the £20/month offer has meant that I now have 5 months Sky sports for free! So thanks for that.:clap:

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014

thanks...for info though not a deal i can do..

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Still waiting for NowTV to email me with this offer though I'm not holding my breath.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here