Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Now for the real issue, from yesterday

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
7 of us sit together in WSU and each have to bring a different pack of sweets to each game. This far into the season it's getting bloody difficult to find some unique ones.

Yesterday my mate went to a dedicated sweet shop and bought a little bag of sweets, they were rock hard, like boiled sweets but had what appeared to have a sugar coating.

Unbeknown to us some were some kind of super hot chilli sweet things that were hotter than the sun, but it took a good 10 seconds to realise. In unison 3 of us all gurned, spat the sweets into our hand, spoke a few expletives and spent the rest of the first half with our tongues hanging out trying to cool the fire whilst our friends who hadn't been stitched up laughed. A lot .:facepalm:

B*****d, I shall get him back

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
hmmmm, are you sure about that? i think you might be getting some gardening vouchers for your birthday.....
Even with his latest exploits Jnr Stat is yet to feel the back of my hand.

Should he show that much disrespect, it may well be the straw that breaks the camels back :lol:

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
But on a positive note they did have Dark Star Hophead back on in the East Lower.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I think a more important matter yesterday was the sneaky addition of peas to the veggie pies.

I'm veggie but hate peas. Now what am I going to eat? What a disaster.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here