Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Now fishing in the same pond as Chelsea...

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
And Newcastle of course. As I heard a few pundits say before Christmas - if Newcastle and Chelsea sign both worldies and the kind of players we do that's going to cover a hell of a lot of bases. I suppose our big selling point is that you're much closer to first team football here, but it's going to be a lot harder to find (or at least sign) those gems moving forward.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
It's official. We've been sold to Chelsea. Just another franchise, moved to West London, must have been completed over xmas whilst we were distracted over arsenal in the home stands.

Knew that OBE couldn't be trusted

Still, nearer to me for home games, every cloud etc
No need. The metamorphosis is already taking place. They admired the Brighton model. They imported key elements of it. Its working. They are becoming us MK2. Solid mid table. No danger of challenging. Possession based without an end product. Lots of inconsistency. Unbeaten runs. Winless runs. Credit being given to modest sides for taking points off them. God forbid any booing starts.

POSKETT AT THE VALLEY

Jan 16, 2010
Isle of Wight
And Newcastle of course. As I heard a few pundits say before Christmas - if Newcastle and Chelsea sign both worldies and the kind of players we do that's going to cover a hell of a lot of bases. I suppose our big selling point is that you're much closer to first team football here, but it's going to be a lot harder to find (or at least sign) those gems moving forward.
Ground bait is the key here

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here