Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Now Chelsea want Adam Webster

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Webster would be straight in the squad if bought by Chelsea because reasons ???.

Maybe - but also needs a good season without niggly injuries. He’s rarely been fit for the last few England squad

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
If we become like Ajax I for one wont be complaining. An endless stream of world class players and a highly profitable club. What's not to like ?
We are better than Ajax now. Their scouting has been poor recently as well since losing dirty overmars.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If we become like Ajax I for one wont be complaining. An endless stream of world class players and a highly profitable club. What's not to like ?

And escalators instead of stairs to west upper :drool::love:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think he is a class player but he makes one big mistake every game.
So far we haven't paid the price for it luckily.

Sent from my CPH2195 using Tapatalk

I remember when Dunk did that. If he can stay injury free he’ll only get better and better imo

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Pretty simple, I think. £40m plus Colwill on a permanent deal.

I think we are already once centre back short if Van Hecke and Clarke leave as expected.

I can’t see us signing two in the last week of the window despite that deal being appealing (Chelsea refused to sell Colwill as a part of the Cucu deal).

AstroSloth

Dec 29, 2020
Yes, he's probably the most promising young CB in the game at the moment. Only 21, Leicester should be holding out for a world record fee for a defender including add-ons.

Not quite. Gvardiol is the biggest CB talent right now but Leipzig and him have made their stance clear.

Leipzig won't sell him and he wants to stay for another year at least to develop.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
They can have him for the 80m they've offered for Fofana if Leicester reject it.

As someone said earlier in this thread, if football was all about making profit, then yes. But we are here to play the game and achieve greatness. We don’t do that by selling too many players. You can tell that what we have is not a collection of talented individuals but a great team. That has taken time to build and is not easy to replace.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here