Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Notts Forest vs West Ham (Live on ITV1)

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
I'm a little suspicious of this. He's got them in a terrible formation that clearly wasn't working to begin with and hasn't made any attempt to alter it. The defenders have stood there watching the Forest players for their goals. I know they're all youngsters, but no one is this poor accidentally.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Harding is playing well!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Allardyce is safe. What fascinates me is that shammers get non stop sympathy from the commentators for having to field an inexperienced side but the reality is that they are much more disrespectful if the competition than Villa yesterday.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Another example of Premier league managers showing utter contempt to what was once the competition everyone wanted to win.

It's utterly disrespectful to the fans, they've paid good money and travelled some way only to be let down in spectacular fashion.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
If I was a west ham fan I would demand my money back. This has been a totally gutless performance

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
If they can beat Man City in the League Cup semi-final on Wednesday West Ham fans won't give a hoot about this result. Allardyce has bad injuries too.

That said, West Ham like a good cup run and to be dumped out of both cups in quick succession would load the pressure on Allardyce as the season would be over and only a relegation dogfight would be left. He needs to do A LOT of business in the transfer window, along with Gus and Pulis.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Another example of Premier league managers showing utter contempt to what was once the competition everyone wanted to win.

I would say the comparative rewards of being in the premiership are so great, the cup is an irrelevence to them. Though, playing like this West Ham won't be in the prem much longer.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Absolutely appalling from West Ham, never seen a side look so poorly set up and disinterested, but then I suppose if your manager publicly devalued the tournament you're probably not going to be overly bothered are you.

Make it FIVE, 5-0 :facepalm:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
A 5 star performance from Forest. A long journey home for the Eastenders. 5-0

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Allardyce is safe. What fascinates me is that shammers get non stop sympathy from the commentators for having to field an inexperienced side but the reality is that they are much more disrespectful if the competition than Villa yesterday.
The post match interview should involve the words..."that's what you get when you don't respect the cup Sam"

Oh 5-0

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Btw these ITV commentators are the worst I've ever heard, not sure who the co-commentator is but be sounds like he's dribbling his words out.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Utter shambles, totally clueless Wet Sham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here