Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Notts County

Brady's Old Lady

Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Anybody else think it's funny that they are stuck at the bottom of the table with no points, and a minus 11 goal difference.

I thought they were a disgrace last time they played us at Withdean. They had one game plan - kick Bobby out of the game, and they were ably assisted by a Ref who just didn't want to know.

The most sickening thing was that when Bobby was kicked up in the air, landing on his collarbone their fans went off like they'd scored. After that we went flat and they came back from 2-0 to draw 2-2. I went away from that game convinced BZ would be out for the rest of the season, and we wouldn't get promoted.

Fortunately I was wrong on both counts, but I still hate Notts C!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Have to totally agree with that. One club I could care less about if they went bust.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The second Notts County goal where the guy hit the ball on the volley from about 40 yards out was one of the best I've seen scored at Withdean. That jammy Dutch(?) player will never score another like it though.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
f***ing hate Notts County, i really want us to go up there and f*** all over them, its a weekender for me as Notts is a blinding place to go out of an evening. Lets fill that away end and shame them with the amount of noise we make compared to their useless whimperings. If we lose we can always drown our sorrows in HOOTERS!!!!!!!!!!!:drink: :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here