NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Grimsby striker to BT Sport: "I don't know what happened. It's come across and Luke's headed it and I've just ****ing thrown myself at it" :lolol:

With the obligatory hand wringing apology from the ****ing interviewer. The ****.

Apologies for any offense caused by my asterisks.

asterix.jpeg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
I’m rooting for Grimsby as I’d like them to do it for [MENTION=17745]Poojah[/MENTION]

Thanks mate, they only bloody did. Not long back from Nottingham; crazy, emotional night. Think we deserved it.

All to do again on Saturday at Hollywood FC.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
As a former Nun’s Corner man, quite pleased for Grimsby.

Long hard road ahead, mind.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
With the obligatory hand wringing apology from the ****ing interviewer. The ****.

Apologies for any offense caused by my asterisks.

View attachment 148154

The apology was from Matt Smith, who came close to causing offence himself, by apologising “if you heard any.. er..’street’ language there”

Lincolnshire Seagull

Jul 9, 2009
Bad football fan, me - didn't realise this game was on yesterday.

As someone who lived just outside Grimsby for many years, I am pleased with the result. The town goes mad when the team is doing well. Not very often, sadly.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
So it's Dorking v Notts County next season.

15 years ago, Notts were going to win League Two.

Dorking were winning the West Sussex Premier Division.

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
About to set off for Wrexham ahead of today’s 12:30 kick-off. I’ve barely slept a wink.

Maybe one day we can dream of finishing 9th in the Premier League, but in the here and now getting back in the football league would mean the absolute world to me. First, we have the Dragons and their newfound Hollywood riches to overcome. Tall order this one, but they say the play-offs are a lottery. Hoping and praying our numbers come up.

Wish us luck!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
About to set off for Wrexham ahead of today’s 12:30 kick-off. I’ve barely slept a wink.

Maybe one day we can dream of finishing 9th in the Premier League, but in the here and now getting back in the football league would mean the absolute world to me. First, we have the Dragons and their newfound Hollywood riches to overcome. Tall order this one, but they say the play-offs are a lottery. Hoping and praying our numbers come up.

Wish us luck!

Hope it goes well Poojah.

Given Grimsby’s last excursion, do you still feel league football is the place to be?

Personally, I’d like to see yourselves, Wrexham and Notts County back asap.

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
Hope it goes well Poojah.

Given Grimsby’s last excursion, do you still feel league football is the place to be?

Personally, I’d like to see yourselves, Wrexham and Notts County back asap.

We had 20 years being run by a man who I’d describe as well meaning but hopelessly incompetent. We’re under new, progressive ownership now and this season‘s attendances have been our highest in something like 30 years, despite our non-league status and largely non-existent away crowds.

IF, and it’s a bit IF, we can make it back into the league, we’ll be ok from there. You’re not going to see some BHAFC-risqué, meteoric rise as delivered by Tony Bloom, but I’d expect to see us punching at our natural weight in the next few years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here