Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Notts County Sack Craig Short

chinners

Aug 27, 2009
Brighton
its far to early to sack a manager they aint doing that badly for a team just promoted to league one

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Lets all hope they lose next Saturday now.

Sorry Ben.

"All sides must win the next game after a manager is sacked" is right there on the list of football LAWS, just below the one about former players coming back to haunt you.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
new management team to be announced tomorrow (Thursday) 2.30pm

Paul Ince seems favoured or possibly Kevin Blackwell

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
Ince + Alex Rae as his number 2

He is Notts County's SIXTH manager in just over a year. What's the betting on number 7 not being that far away?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
Did Ince rule himself out of the Brighton job?

I am so pleased he did, I can't stand the fellow.

Our erstwhile Chairman travelled north to interview him as I recall. only to be informed by his agent that he no longer wished to be considered. This was shortly after our other great escape when Jim Gannon turned us down I think

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Our erstwhile Chairman travelled north to interview him as I recall. only to be informed by his agent that he no longer wished to be considered. This was shortly after our other great escape when Jim Gannon turned us down I think

So glad we did not get Gammon. And I wanted him.

God is an Albion fan and he gave us Slade.

Then God said: 'Let there be Gus'.

And the world was good again.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

We had three lucky escapes, didn't we? Although perhaps Coppell might not have quit us in such fashion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here