Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Nottingham Forest vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
You've just got to laugh haven't you.

No, actually you haven't. W**k.
(Not an instruction, especially if you're at the game)

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Can't really say I'm surprised at another goal conceded. Squad clearly not as deep as we thought it was. Work required in January me thinks

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
Couldn't even bring myself to watch today, got soccer Saturday on instead. Never do I watch this over our game. But this was just so predictable, could be a messy afternoon.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
We need to start being honest about how awful our defending is (and shot stopping).
We've basically forgotten to do about 60% of the most essential things in football..that isn't just about Injuries. That's still a strong back line.

Another Brighton lad had just walked into this random bar I’m in in Hong Kong, we are massive

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
We need to start being honest about how awful our defending is (and shot stopping).
We've basically forgotten to do about 60% of the most essential things in football..that isn't just about Injuries. That's still a strong back line.
Yeah, not such a problem when you're scoring lots as DZerbiball is supposed to be all about, but the goals have dried up at the moment (in the league at least)

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Going to plan - give them a goal start, so they'll then sit back ten men behind the ball so that we get much needed game time practice breaking down two banks of five. We may not succeed, but boy! - do we need the practice.
Also gives us an excellent chance to work on our technique for preventing second and third breakaway goals when we are piling on for an equaliser. Time to take more risks at the back too.
Couldn't be better...............

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
Going to plan - give them a goal start, so they'll then sit back ten men behind the ball so that we get much needed game time practice breaking down two banks of five. We may not succeed, but boy! - do we need the practice.
Also gives us an excellent chance to work on our technique for preventing second and third breakaway goals when we are piling on for an equaliser. Time to take more risks at the back too.
Couldn't be better...............
I like your positive thinking!

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Well they can't get the ball off us. But then scoring that early is a worry in terms of them having at least one more decent chance.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
We have all the defensive solidity of that custard that someone was fantasising about in connection with the Minogue sisters earlier in the thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here