Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Nottingham Forest vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

You can’t do anything if our best player by miles Caicedo gets caught for the crucial goal. Put it down to a hangover against a team that were very good tonight. We just have to do to the likes of Arsenal what Forest have done to us - they wanted it a bit more, which I understand given the stakes for staying in this league are higher than qualifying for the Euro conference

AlexBH

Nov 19, 2017
FFS VAR stop pretending to check you’re gonna rule the Brighton goal out get on with it

oh come on Forest are shit and are where they are for a reason. We’ve lost because of shocking defending and failing to take huge chances.
Forest are definitely not shit

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
First half excellent, second half atrocious.

We looked dead on our legs, not at all encouraging for the next few weeks.

Time for De Zerbi to really earn his salt...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I’m sorry but am I the only one who thinks working a hard shift in Sunday excuses you for a poor shift on Wednesday. I’m knocking on 60 and been labouring for the past three days. Got to put the same heavy shift in again tomorrow. Yeah I know I’m gonna get some abuse but just putting it out there.
In most jobs, being 1%, 2%, 5%, 10% or even 20% before peak performance will not make any significant difference. You'll plod your way through, get some stuff done, go home for a good night's sleep and go again the next day.

It's a bit different in the world's most competitive football league, where being just below your best can make all the difference.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Just blow the f***ing whistle ref. We’re knackered and want to stop.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here