[Albion] Nottingham Forest vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
I’m sorry but am I the only one who thinks working a hard shift in Sunday excuses you for a poor shift on Wednesday. I’m knocking on 60 and been labouring for the past three days. Got to put the same heavy shift in again tomorrow. Yeah I know I’m gonna get some abuse but just putting it out there.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Just 2 and a half days and they have to go again.....

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
People saying it’s been a good half. I don’t see it that way at all. I think we’ve been leggy, making lots of poor mistakes. Buonanotte, Dunk, Groß and March have all put it out of play under no pressure, Pervis is having a nightmare (not through lack of energy or effort). I’d say it’s one of our worst halves of the season so far.
The second half was the worst of the season. Groß, Pervis, Dunk, Colwill, Caicedo, Mac Allister all had their worst performances individually.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I’m sorry but am I the only one who thinks working a hard shift in Sunday excuses you for a poor shift on Wednesday. I’m knocking on 60 and been labouring for the past three days. Got to put the same heavy shift in again tomorrow. Yeah I know I’m gonna get some abuse but just putting it out there.
It's mental as much as physical.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I appreciate RDZ has his principles - but once in a while he just needs to realise that kicking it long to the striker(s) has to at least be a Plan B. Plan A isn't working (viz. we're 3-1 down) - Plan B might not either - but a least try it!

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
oh come on Forest are shit and are where they are for a reason. We’ve lost because of shocking defending and failing to take huge chances.
Planning on just being a smarmy twat about my posts and not elaborating or responding then I assume?

What superb insight, exactly the kind of thing NSC has been missing.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I appreciate RDZ has his principles - but once in a while he just needs to realise that kicking it long to the striker(s) has to at least be a Plan B. Plan A isn't working (viz. we're 3-1 down) - Plan B might not either - but a least try it!
This. Playing intricate passes through massed defensive ranks won’t work most of the time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports