Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Nottingham Forest vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Fact is we haven’t looked like scoring since the Mitoma miss

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
They look shattered and totally dispirited. We've basically come up against the wrong team full of energy at the wrong time. Really could have done with the week off. And then you think about the fixture build up to come.
The wrong team full of energy at the wrong time? They hadn't won in 11 games! No problem though... only wolves on Saturday... a team that definitely is coming into the game full of energy 😫

Greenbag50

Jun 1, 2016
This is a great system for consistent top 10, until you want challenge for Europe, which is obviously the target. You have to take injuries/ suspensions into account. Need more depth in squad. Undeniable

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
One of them nights. Take it on the chin as there’s not been many. Move on and concentrate on a big performance Saturday.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
The wrong team full of energy at the wrong time? They hadn't won in 11 games! No problem though... only wolves on Saturday... a team that definitely is coming into the game full of energy 😫
I think what I meant was that Forest were really up for it tonight. It's what happens towards the end of the season when they desperately need to win. They were at us from the first minutes.

kuzushi

Oct 3, 2015

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
So, who would’ve been your centre midfield combo to win away at high spending Forest, in front of a crowd urging them onto safety?
High spending Forest who haven’t won for 11 games! Give your head a wobble! Our boys are dead on their feet after Sunday! How do we know if the squad is good enough if we won’t give them a chance?

AlexBH

Nov 19, 2017
Their manager is an absolute genius for firstly getting Forest up and then secondly giving this rag bag of random signings a chance of staying in this league.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
I was going to give tonight a breather and not watch. Should have stuck to my guns. Now I'm completely wound up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here