Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Nottingham Forest vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Twat

If he's going to break the bank it'll be on someone who can get on the end of them.

He won't do either anyway, it'd be a waste of good money
Alright calm down, it wasn’t a serious post. Have a word.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Once upon a time (pre children) I went to every game that I wanted to - which was basically every home game and a good chunk of the away games.

It’s kind of annoying that the best time to be a Brighton fan is coinciding with the point in life when I’m least able to go.

Once my children are a bit older hopefully they’ll want to go and it’ll get easier again. But maybe by then we won’t be as good anymore.
If it's any consolation I missed the end of Withdean and the early years of the Amex and most of the promotion season for the same reason. I felt a bit like I was missing out and might come back to yo-yo-ing between divisions or mid-table mediocrity but it's worked out OK (mostly)

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
We just try to be too clever. This lot are a poor team, we don’t need to be too clever. Our best chances have been quick breaks and pace or balls over the top to run onto. None of the intricate passing moves have worked at all.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Ali Mac has been poor for a while, i'm starting to wonder if the players are starting to believe the hype and think they dont need to try as hard.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
How could he have done better it was a great finish? Sanchez could have/should have saved that goal against Chelsea, If steele let that in there would have been post after post saying just that. Dunk should never have passed it to caicedo he wasn’t even looking then colwell looked very slow for their lad to produce a very decent finish.

I'm not talking about Chelsea, I'm talking about last game. Why drop an inform keeper?

I'm a fan of both keepers, dropping Sanchez first time was a great move. Steele played well and Sanchez up his game. Dropping keepers for no reason is pointless, unless you've got cup keepers and league keepers. Especially when there are outfield players that clearly need a rest tonight but he dropped Sanchez.

Steele could had done better for the goal, it wasn't his fault that the lad got the shot off but he could had got down quick, the ball bobbled over the line. The save before the goal was weak too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here