Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Nottingham Forest vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Saying steele could have done better, Sanchez saves every single shot in the world according to people on this thread 😂

I asked why was Bob dropped after a good game. He didn't make one mistake last weekend.

And I didn't say he could would saved either goal but he could had done better. He made a meal of a shot just before that though.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Worrying how tired we look and have another game in 3 days. Actually fuming right now that we've suddenly found ourselves with so much fixture congestion - it's f***ed us over
No. PGMOL did that at Spurs - the mojo's been sagging since then, such a setback at a crucial time; the b******s couldn't have timed it better. :(

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
An incredible season up to now but it suddenly feels like it's going to be a shit ending. Some ridiculous VAR shit against us/ridiculous fixture congestion and tiredness f***ing us over

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Tony needs to break the bank for someone who can take a decent corner

BHA Fan93

Nov 1, 2020
I asked why was Bob dropped after a good game. He didn't make one mistake last weekend.

And I didn't say he could would saved either goal but he could had done better. He made a meal of a shot just before that though.
How could he have done better it was a great finish? Sanchez could have/should have saved that goal against Chelsea, If steele let that in there would have been post after post saying just that. Dunk should never have passed it to caicedo he wasn’t even looking then colwell looked very slow for their lad to produce a very decent finish.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here