Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Nottingham Forest vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Agree with that but its amazing how high our bar is this season performance wise👍
The concerning but is the mistakes. Some of it has been so sloppy.

Hoping for a huge second half, or failing that a lucky deflected goal of our own.

BHA Fan93

Nov 1, 2020
Sanchez would not have saved the penalty and Steele got a hand to the deflection. Hard to comprehend how anyone is blaming him
Exactly mate, if steele had saved that goal it would of been a ridiculous save he did well to get such a good hand as he did on it, very unlucky and in no way should he be expected to save that

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Our goal came from a deflection off there keeper but I know what you mean, when do we get one shinned in by an opposition defender.
At least 3 or 4 own goals this season. Leicester, 2 vs Chelsea, I remember another one but I think that might have eventually been credited to Solly March.

kuzushi

Oct 3, 2015
Agreed. Not sure why people are banging on about us looking like Brazil, so many errors in this half it's making me quite frustrated.
Perhaps we look like Brazil when they played Germany that time.

BHA Fan93

Nov 1, 2020
The cliche is that keepers shouldn't let soft goals in at their near post.

Steele is nowhere near the level of a shot stopper as Sanchez. Would be confident Sanchez would have got that one away.
Tell me how that’s a soft goal a deflection 4 yards away from him when he’s a position for the cross? Do you understand goalkeeping?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
An d I thought only VAR fixed games.

Attachments

• E29B1327-B789-4EB4-8534-F9F0F943284B.jpeg
    E29B1327-B789-4EB4-8534-F9F0F943284B.jpeg
    65.8 KB · Views: 35

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Enciso is one hell of a player!

Possibly going to be the best of the lot?!

Never seen a player turn on the move when under pressure like him.
Done it twice tonight already.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Wonder how many we've conceded via deflections? Feels like a barrowload
That’s not the question. When we try to block and press with quick closing down, the question is how many have we kept out with great blocks? And how many chances have we made in transition?

There’s a reason we try and cut shots out

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here