Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Nottingham Forest vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Apparently the last three goals Forest have scored have come from deflections FFS

Anyone remember the last deflected goal we got?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I don’t think it’s a personnel thing. The only change I might make would be to put Colwill LB and bring Webster on for Pervis, but I don’t think Colwill is having a great game so far either.

Hoping for a much, much improved second half.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Apparently the last three goals Forest have scored have come from deflections FFS

Anyone remember the last deflected goal we got?
Our goal came from a deflection off there keeper but I know what you mean, when do we get one shinned in by an opposition defender.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Forest playing well tactically .... We can play like harlem.globe trotters all we want. But they still look moremoike scoring than us

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Really shit first 10mins and then bossed it for 35mins, then a stupid goal undoes the hard work.
Need to be way more clinical in the final third.
Mac is having a great game, Enciso has an unreal turn on him, Mitoma having a good game, need to get Solly in it more as he's been good when he's had the ball. Cracking save from Steele for the pen, unlucky for the goal, not much he could do.
Pervis not been great and Levi looked a bit shaky at times too.
we'll win 3-1.
We’ve massively favoured the left flank I agree. Need to get March on the ball more as had so much space at times.

Must have been a good 15 minute spell when March didn’t have a touch, could be tactical (switch focus second half) but certainly noticeable

BHA Fan93

Nov 1, 2020
It was a decent first half. We deserve to be winning - but we're not - due to a bit of misfortune.

Steele should have done better, but the Sanchez v Steele thing is an interesting one, as we'd certainly have already conceded one through the penalty if Sanchez started, but probably not conceded the goal that happened.

I'm not nervous at all. I'm confident of the win. Forest have no cohesion - they only have any kind of chance through brute force, luck, or individual brilliance.... but it's a team game. We're going to win this. Quote me on that.
In what way should steele have done better? Every goal he lets in someone says Sanchez would have saved it, yet the one Sanchez let in against Chelsea was weak. In no way should steele have saved that and to say he should have is ridiculous.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
In what way should steele have done better? Every goal he lets in someone says Sanchez would have saved it, yet the one Sanchez let in against Chelsea was weak. In no way should steele have saved that and to say he should have is ridiculous.
Sanchez would not have saved the penalty and Steele got a hand to the deflection. Hard to comprehend how anyone is blaming him

Brok

🦡
Dec 26, 2011
Meh. First half belongs to the players, the second half belongs to the managers.
Confident for the second half.

sagaman

Dec 25, 2005
Brighton
Some of our poorest defending of the season . Simple through balls.

Once again lack of cutting edge.

The two young South Americans up front look quite light weight but are very inexperienced

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove

The cliche is that keepers shouldn't let soft goals in at their near post.

Steele is nowhere near the level of a shot stopper as Sanchez. Would be confident Sanchez would have got that one away.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here