[Albion] Nottingham Forest vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
People saying it’s been a good half. I don’t see it that way at all. I think we’ve been leggy, making lots of poor mistakes. Buonanotte, Dunk, Groß and March have all put it out of play under no pressure, Pervis is having a nightmare (not through lack of energy or effort). I’d say it’s one of our worst halves of the season so far.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Another f***ing deflected goal against, we get deflected saves from shots FFS

Am I really reading posts that suggest we are off the pace? We have bloody dominated this game imo

We have no luck in front of goal at all, unlike Forest

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Poor first 15 but after that men v boys. So unlucky to concede like that ffs.

AlexBH

Nov 19, 2017
Bad time to concede. Sounded like it was a poor goal to give away on the radio. Think we look too lightweight up front with the likes of Encisco and Buonanatte. We really shouldn’t be so reliant on an 18 year old Evan Ferguson to lead our attack. A centre forward to alternate or play together with Ferguson is badly needed to help us get to the next level.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
People saying it’s been a good half. I don’t see it that way at all. I think we’ve been leggy, making lots of poor mistakes. Buonanotte, Dunk, Groß and March have all put it out of play under no pressure, Pervis is having a nightmare (not through lack of energy or effort). I’d say it’s one of our worst halves of the season so far.
We are utterly spoilt if you think that was poor (first 10 mins or so aside). Agree we have been sloppier than usual at times and not created as much but I'd say far from poor - it's been men against boys most of the half

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Tired.

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove

We've dominated and played some extremely classy football.

If this is our worst half of the season. What a f***ing season.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Agreed. Not sure why people are banging on about us looking like Brazil, so many errors in this half it's making me quite frustrated.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Really shit first 10mins and then bossed it for 35mins, then a stupid goal undoes the hard work.
Need to be way more clinical in the final third.
Mac is having a great game, Enciso has an unreal turn on him, Mitoma having a good game, need to get Solly in it more as he's been good when he's had the ball. Cracking save from Steele for the pen, unlucky for the goal, not much he could do.
Pervis not been great and Levi looked a bit shaky at times too.
we'll win 3-1.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Loads of possession but haven't really tested the keeper, we'll pull it back though, solly will score...

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
We've dominated and played some extremely classy football.

If this is our worst half of the season. What a f***ing season.
We are utterly spoilt if you think that was poor (first 10 mins or so aside). Agree we have been sloppier than usual at times and not created as much but I'd say far from poor - it's been men against boys most of the half
Absolutely. But this is a very poor side we are playing. I very much doubt RDZ is happy.

We are a great side and this is a below average performance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports