[Albion] Nottingham Forest vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Don’t ask me to justify it, but I think we’ll struggle tonight. Here’s hoping I am wrong; it wouldn’t be the first time.😉

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Enciso has got to hold on to the ball better. I counted him losing the ball 4/4 times after he scored V Chelsea so was glad to see RDZ talk about this. Such a winner. Enciso did better at this on Sunday so all he needs to do is take a chance that he didn’t on Sunday. He’s improved massively though since the last international break. Wonder if he’ll interchange with Mitoma or not.

Hope Forest come at us. Come on Albion!

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Early goal lads, settle us and agitate their crowd

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
f*** me, half the N F players look like Rugb league Units.

we're going to need to be hot on our tired toes. . . Just to avoid injuries.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
This game, and the one on Saturday, are the ones we need to win if the season's going to end with a bang rather than a whimper. Cos it don't get any easier after that. Still been a glorious season either way tho eh?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Handbags!

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
Dunk had to restrain the young guns there, irrelevant of that fact Facundo dived, you can't be grabbing someone by the shirt collar and picking them up like that, so disrespectful.

Enciso was ready for violence, he's very hot headed.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Dunk had to restrain the young guns there, irrelevant of that fact Facundo dived, you can't be grabbing someone by the shirt collar and picking them up like that, so disrespectful.

Enciso was ready for violence, he's very hot headed.
Looked like Enciso went flying during it - a big shove?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports