Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Nottingham Forest vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Because without Sanchez we would have lost inside 90 minutes v United. Multiple world class saves to keep us in it.
His distribution was fine apart from a few dodgy long balls that sailed over Solly and out of play.
That's fine, but the no.2 keeper gets the cup games. For Steele to be demoted from starting AND miss the semi final when he has also been excellent would have been more harsh imho.

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
Think Julio is too lightweight to play up top by himself, could well be a false nine.
My thinking too. I love Julio and his boundless energy and hunger for goals, but if Forest sit back, I don't know if he'll be able to battle through them.

On the other hand, Forest might come at us instead. They are perilously close to being doomed and they might just decide it's now or never. They probably should.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
NF are one of the worst teams to ever play in the PL anything but a thrashing would be poor outcome.
Find myself feeling a touch uneasy about this sort of sentiment.

Can guarantee someone on another board said something like this about a, then, recently promoted Brighton side.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
My thinking too. I love Julio and his boundless energy and hunger for goals, but if Forest sit back, I don't know if he'll be able to battle through them.

On the other hand, Forest might come at us instead. They are perilously close to being doomed and they might just decide it's now or never. They probably should.
I'm thinking the exact opposite. Young kids trying outrageous flicks and skills around your area, rather than big lads trying to batter their way through :shrug:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Really bad feeling about tonight. Gonna be knackered and it’s a tough place to go. Only lost 2 at home all season. Ignoring the troll posts getting in early on the match day threads ready to moooooooaaaaaannnn at the first opportunity btw 🙄

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Really bad feeling about tonight. Gonna be knackered and it’s a tough place to go. Only lost 2 at home all season. Ignoring the troll posts getting in early on the match day threads ready to moooooooaaaaaannnn at the first opportunity btw 🙄
Aye i know how you feel…a physical battle for sure no…against that they havnt won in a while and they havnt won any of their last five homes games…..but then the last home win was Man City 🤦‍♂️

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
I'm slightly more optimistic now I see Enciso and Buonanotte in the first XI.

Reckon some of the older legs might struggle - youthful stamina is exactly what we need.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here