Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Nottingham Forest vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Goodnight up top feels a huge risk, hope it pays off

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
As our only fully fit striker yet not starting against a team struggling at the bottom of the table you've got to think Undav's time is surely up
Much as I hate to come over all @Triggaaar on you, I think you'll find that in all official literature, we have four strikers, Welbz, Ferguson, Undav and Enciso :wink:

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Much as I hate to come over all @Triggaaar on you, I think you'll find that in all official literature, we have four strikers, Welbz, Ferguson, Undav and Enciso :wink:
Oh sure but with Welbz having had a knock and on the bench, Ferguson out and Enciso dazzling but raw, if I'm Undav I'm hoping to start this one.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Harsh on Sanchez
Why? Steele has been no.1 for a while, Sanchez got the Chelsea game to prepare for the semi-final.

Personally would have been incredibly harsh on Steele that he missed the Chelsea game and the semi and then went back to the bench.

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
A LOT of over confidence on this thread, they're fighting for PL survival
Why? Steele has been no.1 for a while, Sanchez got the Chelsea game to prepare for the semi-final.

Personally would have been incredibly harsh on Steele that he missed the Chelsea game and the semi and then went back to the bench.
Because without Sanchez we would have lost inside 90 minutes v United. Multiple world class saves to keep us in it.
His distribution was fine apart from a few dodgy long balls that sailed over Solly and out of play.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here