Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Nottingham Forest vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Exactly the same - 5 year old and a 1 year old here. Evening games are a write off and no aways atm.

Impatiently waiting for the 5 year old's attention span to improve so I can start taking him to games.
Mine are now 9 and 7. The 9 year old is properly into it, he wants to come to every game he possibly can. The 7 year old is starting to get into it as well, to a lesser extent. It's brilliant. Make sure you brainwash them before they have any chance at all to consider any other clubs.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Exactly the same - 5 year old and a 1 year old here. Evening games are a write off and no aways atm.

Impatiently waiting for the 5 year old's attention span to improve so I can start taking him to games.
My proper BHA connection came via sharing a season ticket with another parent, and we'd alternate going with our kids. Was in 12/13 season, so they'd have been 5 and 6. For him, it worked at that age. Been going together ever since, and I'll keep it going for as long as he wants it to.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
As soon as the team is announced, the samosas are in the oven, the pilau rice is getting drained and I'll start getting ready :wink:

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
Mine are now 9 and 7. The 9 year old is properly into it, he wants to come to every game he possibly can. The 7 year old is starting to get into it as well, to a lesser extent. It's brilliant. Make sure you brainwash them before they have any chance at all to consider any other clubs.
Just got my youngest daughter a season ticket for next season shes 9 can’t wait to see her face going in the stadium for the 1st time , allready been going through the shop website telling me what she wants

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
NF are one of the worst teams to ever play in the PL anything but a thrashing would be poor outcome.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
No Ferguson or Welbeck, Mitoma furthest forward with March and Bouanatte on the wings?
Buonanotte might be the surprise element up front. He certainly likes to get up the pitch. Remember he had the ball in the net against Fulham, when he put it home from a few yards but was offside.

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
Will most likely be Enciso as a false nine - be interesting to see how it plays against Forest's low block.

Looks like they're playing a sort of back five, probably to try to copy how United stifled us with Casemiro dropping in. There's a lot less quality there but think Johnson and Gibbs-White pose a threat on the break.

An early goal for us would be huge as they really get behind the team up there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here