Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Nottingham Forest vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Very jealous of those in a time of life/monetary situation to be able to go to most/all of the games in this run in now.

Really exciting times.
Once upon a time (pre children) I went to every game that I wanted to - which was basically every home game and a good chunk of the away games.

It’s kind of annoying that the best time to be a Brighton fan is coinciding with the point in life when I’m least able to go.

Once my children are a bit older hopefully they’ll want to go and it’ll get easier again. But maybe by then we won’t be as good anymore.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Once upon a time (pre children) I went to every game that I wanted to - which was basically every home game and a good chunk of the away games.

It’s kind of annoying that the best time to be a Brighton fan is coinciding with the point in life when I’m least able to go.

Once my children are a bit older hopefully they’ll want to go and it’ll get easier again. But maybe by then we won’t be as good anymore.
No we won't. We will be better :albion2:

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
The biggest game of the season in our house. Inlaws are Forest through and through and will be there. While my wife has no strong affiliation either way she'd rather a Brighton win, though may not say as much to them...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Exactly the same - 5 year old and a 1 year old here. Evening games are a write off and no aways atm.

Impatiently waiting for the 5 year old's attention span to improve so I can start taking him to games.

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Exactly the same - 5 year old and a 1 year old here. Evening games are a write off and no aways atm.

Impatiently waiting for the 5 year old's attention span to improve so I can start taking him to games.
I was about 7 when I started going with my dad so that’s kind of the age I have in my head. By about 10 I was going to away games (including Liverpool in the FA Cup 2-2 v John Barnes, Ian Rush etc and Millwall in the playoffs).

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Just looked at the Forest run in

After tonight, they have Brentford (A) Southampton (H) Chelsea (A) Arsenal (H) and Palace (A)

Realistically, maybe three or four points? will leave them on a max of 31 points.

Lose tonight and they're bang in trouble - so they really need something out of this one.

Could be to our advantage👍

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Just over a bridge on the Trent ooooh it's a sign.

IMG20230426165844.jpg

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
This is obviously a very winnable fixture ordinarily... I just hope our players have enough physically and mentally to seal it, after such a draining fixture just 72 hours ago.

Young players could be the difference for us tonight.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Couple of early goals from Solly tonight, and then we can play around with the ball at the back and take it easy for the rest of the game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here