[Albion] Nottingham Forest vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I'm a little worried. It has been commented on before this season as to how fit our team looks when they lose possession and press in numbers to get it back quickly. That was a long old match on Sunday and we do have a few players with a lot of minutes over the last few weeks and a few unavailable.

Still believe :albion2:

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Can’t see anything other than a win, loss or draw for this game.
You may have thought you were covering all bases, but the game could also be postponed, or abandoned due to all sorts of reasons, most likely a touchline brawl between Cooper and RDZ, in which event my money would be on RDZ.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Here we go again, let’s hope the lads aren’t still knackered from Sunday. We need to win this and it should be alright given Forest’s recent form. I mean bottom of the League or thereabouts,away up North on a Wednesday night, what could possibly go wrong? But you know the Albion!
Yes. We're currently unbeaten against the bottom 8 away with 5 wins and 2 draws with just Forest to play. And we've also beaten Stoke up North on a Tuesday night as well.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
So, we really don't know if Welbeck is around for tonight or not, do we? Seems mixed messages.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
From the BBC article on team news:

'Brighton are averaging 18.8 shots and 7.2 shots on target per game in the Premier League in 2023, more than any side in the division.'

Wow.

Edit: I've jinxed it haven't I?

Attachments

• 1682504384167.png
    1682504384167.png
    417.1 KB · Views: 31

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
So, we really don't know if Welbeck is around for tonight or not, do we? Seems mixed messages.
He’s been reported fit but I will be surprised if he starts having played Sunday. He’s getting on you know! Maybe come on for Undav after an hour?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
From the BBC article on team news:

'Brighton are averaging 18.8 shots and 7.2 shots on target per game in the Premier League in 2023, more than any side in the division.'

Wow.

Edit: I've jinxed it haven't I?
We all think about our improved goalscoring as a cornerstone of our success under De Zerbi, but one stat that jumped out at me this morning was our defence - second best in the PL in 2023...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports