Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Nottingham Forest vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Here we go again, let’s hope the lads aren’t still knackered from Sunday. We need to win this and it should be alright given Forest’s recent form. I mean bottom of the League or thereabouts,away up North on a Wednesday night, what could possibly go wrong? But you know the Albion!
We always make ot difficult, it's the Albion way!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
These are a good side.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
The Mid West Wales semiultras will be leaving shortly and I'd personally like to welcome our latest member Brian the village butcher who originally said no then googled a certain pub in Nottingham,I'm not sure the suit he's wearing ever actually fitted him but it's beige so can't really go wrong with that.

I'm positive the fans will get right behind all the team tonight from start to finish I quite fancy Estupinan to bag the winner tonight at a very tempting price

I'm guessing we'll be wearing the stripes tonight so COYB+W

Tfitz12

Jan 2, 2023
Feel like I've only just recovered from Sunday but getting in to Nottingham early afternoon UTA

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The Mid West Wales semiultras will be leaving shortly and I'd personally like to welcome our latest member Brian the village butcher who originally said no then googled a certain pub in Nottingham,I'm not sure the suit he's wearing ever actually fitted him but it's beige so can't really go wrong with that.

I'm positive the fans will get right behind all the team tonight from start to finish I quite fancy Estupinan to bag the winner tonight at a very tempting price

I'm guessing we'll be wearing the stripes tonight so COYB+W
The Middle Eastern Wales ultra-ultras will be setting off at 1-30ish when our junior member will be picked up from school with a “doctors appointment“. Hopefully tonight’s game will be just the tonic we need to lift the spirits after Sunday.

Safe travels to everyone attending tonight.

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
I’ve made Solly captain of my fantasy football team this week, as I’m sure the faith I’m showing in him will bring his confidence levels back up after Sunday’s disappointment

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Is it possible that the next four games are the biggest in the history of the club? I'm not sure. Anything less than 4 wins would, I believe, drop us out of the race for Europe.
Reminder.
Top 4 Champions League
5th Europa League group stage.
Then it's down to Cup winners who have already qualified above.
6th Europa League group stage (presuming Man Utd or City stay top 5)
7th Europa Conference play-off stage (presuming Man Utd stay in top 6)
Also-
If Man City win the ECL nothing changes.
If West Ham win the Conference they enter the Europa League as an additional club.
As it stands, unless either Manchester club have a major form problem, 7th is good enough for at least one European game.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Forest only 3 pts from 33. I know we're knackered by really we should be capable of 3 pts

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Very nervous about tonight, this is where we show our metal or dissolve into midtable mediocracy.
I think RDZ will have the fellas fired up though to prove that this team actually does get what it deserves European football, and prove any doubters wrong.

#preyforthealbion

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I would say this is a very, very pessimistic take.

We only need to finish ahead of Spurs to qualify for Europe. I think we will.
I've got it all down to the last day. Written off the Man Utd, Man City Arsenal & Newcastle games purely as safety. Beat Man Utd means we could go to Villa already qualified.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here