Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nottingham Forest vs Brighton and Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
It's just so bloody predictable though isn't it?
I'm happy with the result, but even when he is having a great game he still concedes a soft goal and then THE SOFTEST EVER goal.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
That's twice this season last-minute goalkeeping errors have cost us 3 points - Kuz at Birmingham and Ankergren today.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick
Monday's Fixtures favour us too.

Barnsley v Leicester 15:00
Birmingham v Wolves 15:00
Blackpool v Crystal P 15:00
Bristol City v Sheff Wed 15:00
Burnley v Nottm Forest 15:00
Cardiff v Blackburn 15:00
Millwall v Ipswich 15:00
Leeds United v Derby 17:05

Tuesday not that bad either

Brighton v Charlton 19:45
Hull v Watford 19:45
Middlesbrough v Peterborough 19:45
Bolton v Huddersfield 20:00

Sillwood

Save the West Pier
Jul 19, 2007
Lewes District
Oh well - all the teams around us can't win - and Charlton on Tuesday could see us up to 5th. Forest have some tricky games coming.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
In my 35 years of supporting Brighton I have never moaned once about any player or manager, that is now all going to change. Casper you are a clown of the highest order, that is unforgivable, you should not be allowed on the coach tonight, make your own way back to Brighton with the fans, then pack your bags and **** off, dont care if the pig is injured at least we have Brez. You have made too many mistakes in the past but today was schoolboy stuff. I watched Plymouth v Exeter earlier, bottom (ish) of Division 2 and you make their goalkeeper look like Gordon Banks, clear off we dont need your sort round here.

That really is a right load of knee-jerk, Googling rubbish. Go & get some fresh air FFS. :rolleyes:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I posted last night that I would have taken a point. Just feels like a loss at the moment.

Not to worry. Other results went well. It's been a good weekend.

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
That's twice this season last-minute goalkeeping errors have cost us 3 points - Kuz at Birmingham and Ankergren today.

I imagine losing 3 points only twice over 46 games due to a goalkeeping error is probably par for the course for every Championship team, no? Doesn't sound like a series of catastrophes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here